𝐓𝐄𝐍.

TOOSII'S POV

Me and Riah been doing good, it's been almost what?? Two or three months I believe. That's my little baby man. She been killing her performances lately, I been going to ever one I could make it too if I didn't have a show. We been spending a lot of time together too. Ima miss her a lot when I go on tour in 2 weeks man. But forget about allat shit man. Today is my baby's' 19th birthday, so me and Dre at the mall picking up some last minute gifts. She's out getting her hair done, then she's going to her friend house to get ready. Me and Dre gotta meet with her parents after this to help set up.

"Aye bro, you think she'll like these?" Dre held up a pair of UGG slides.

"Hell yeah, she love having her little ass feet out. Ask for a size 8." I kept looking, I seen a pair of Gucci slippers and I loved em.

Fuck it, she deserve em. I grabbed the shoes and asked the man working there for a size 8.

After a couple more stores, we went to Jared's Jewelry store.

"It's this bracelet I been looking at for days. I think Ima get it bruh."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

A lady walked up and asked if there was anything she could help us with anything.

"Yeah, matter fact. I'm looking for this bracelet." I said as I showed her a screenshot on my phone.

"Ooooh you're in luck then, there's one left in stock." She said as she led us to the counter.

She walked behind it, opened the glass door and pulled it out.

"Yeahhh that's the one." I said grabbing it from her.

"Oh she gone like that shit fasho brother." Dre said looking at it

"You know.. I can throw in the matching necklace and earring for a cheaper price." The woman said as she pulled them out.

"Ohhhh word?" I said getting  excited, then I came back to my senses. "What's the catch?"

"Oh no catch..." She handed the necklace and earrings to me for me to look at, "Well maybe one.. what about your number?"

"My number?" I asked confusedly, then I thought about it. "Yeah ok. It's 984-" After giving her my "number" she rung us up.

"Your total will be $2,000 even" She turned and looked at me

"Bet." I handed her the money. She checked us out, and we walked out the store. As we were walking to the car, we dapped each other up.

"That was smart, she gone be real mad she gave you that discount when she call that number and Amp mama answer then start cussing her ass out in another language."

"Hell, she'd be right." I shrugged as I  pulled out my keys.

We put all her gifts in the truck then drove to meet her parents at their crib to start setting up. We were setting up for like an hour or two man. Mariah totally thinks I forgot it was a birthday, she been texting me throwing hints and shit. And I been acting like I don't know what the fuck she talking about. Her mom had cooked all her favorite foods. Her parents were coming real fond of me, and I loved that shit. When they'd go grocery shopping they'd get my favorite snacks.. they still don't really care for my tattoos but they'll come around eventually, like my mom did. After a couple minutes, we heard a truck pulling up. Her mom looked outside, it was Mariah's GWagon her parents gave to her this morning. She walked in and I was sitting there. She hit me upside my head.

"Forreal Toosii? You don't remember nothing?" She questioned as she crossed her arms.

"Damn baby seriously? Gone hit me upside my head like that?" I looked up at her

She scoffed and started to walk into the kitchen, I grabbed her before she could.

"Let me go Nau'Jour." She said pulling her arm from me

"Nau'Jour? You must be really mad at me ma? Damn.. you ain't even go check your room or nothing."

"My room?" Next thing I know she shot upstairs like a rocket, then we heard a scream.

"Drama queen?" Dre asked.

"Drama queen." I replied as I walked up the stairs and into her room.

"OMG THANK YOU BABY!" She said as she jumped on me. "I love it, I love it, I love it!"

I caught her as she jumped, "I got hit upside the damn head for nothing but I knew you would baby." I said as I pecked her lips. I put her down, "open your gifts."

She sat on her bed and opened her gifts one by one. I gave her 3 pairs of shoes, 4 outfits, some shit from Sephora, perfume, and money. Then she got to the gift boxes with her necklace and bracelet in it.

"What's this Toot?" She asked looking at me.

"Open it and see baby." I sat next to her.

She opened both the boxes and she was just sitting there not saying anything, "Baby?" I tapped her shoulder

She turned and looked at me, she had tears in eyes, she hugged me, "thank you baby."

"You're welcome mamas, anything for you.. You know that."

She wiped her face with her sleeve, "Fuck, I'm always crying. But seriously baby.. thank you."

I wiped her cheek and kissed it her, "Here. Let me put the necklace on you." She handed me the necklace and I put it around her neck. Then I put her bracelet on her wrist.

She looked down at her necklace and bracelet, "They're perfect." She smiled at me

"Yeah like you." I lifted her head up so she could face me. I looked her in eyes, they were sparingly. "I love you, Mariah."

That was the first time I had ever told any female outside of my family that I loved them, but it was true. I do love her, with everything in me. I just hope she feels the same.

She looked down taken aback, then looked back up at me. "I love you too, Nau'Jour."

I smiled and pulled her into a kiss. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and caressed her cheek. she wrapped her arms around me, and deepened it. After a couple minutes, I slowly pulled away. I looked at her.

"Simp." She said as she pushed me.

"Not a simp, ima-" She cut me off.

"I know, I know. You're an empath." She said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up." I said picking her up. She laughed and yelled for me to put her down.

"Nope." I said carrying her downstairs and into the backyard.

She didn't wanna go out for her birthday, she'd rather we stay at home and chill together. So I set up this whole movie night tent shit in the backyard. I put up a projector in the backyard, a tent, all her snacks. Her mom put all her favorite food inside of it, there were drinks inside of it too, blankets and everything. As we made it outside I put her down.

"OMG" She squealed.

I chuckled and grab her hand and lead her to the tent, "AYE DRE! NAOMI! COME ON!" They came running out the house, with popcorn.

"Wait, we gotta share a tent too?" Dre asked

"Yeah? So what? Get in it and shut up." Mariah snapped. "Just like Nau'Jour, always complaining." She said getting into the tent.

"Fine." Dre and Mi said climbing in to their tent.

I pressed play on the computer, and threw a blanket around me and Riah. She snuggled closer to me as she started eating the pasta her mom made. All the food was still warm, I kissed her forehead as she ate. God, I'll do anything for this big ass kid. I really truly hope that I made her birthday special for her.

"Omg, the pasta is so good. See?" She fed me a little bit of it

I nodded, "Real good, I see where you get your cooking skills from."

"Well." She dust off her shoulders, "You know how I do."

Just fucking cocky. Thats all she is .. cocky.