𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

MARIAH'S POV

I screamed out in pain, "UGH! Toot i'ma kill you!"

"Can it be after the twins are here?" He asked getting everything together before the wheeled me off to the delivery room

I glared at him and he looked away.

I was soon wheeled off to the delivery room, as I looked around I seen my mom waiting in the room. Toosii hugged her. She had a camera in her hand.

Good god, not she going to record my kids coming out of my vagina. I'm finna feel it, I don't want to see it.

"You're ready?" The doctor said looking at me and Toosii

We looked at each other, "HELL YEAH!" Toosii yelled out

Everyone in the room laughed at his response.

"Ok on the count of 3.. I need a big push Mariah." He adjusted my leg a little bit, "1... 2... 3..."

I gripped onto Toosii's hand and the bed rail as I pushed, "AH! FUCK!" I laid my head back, breathing hard

I spent so long pushing that by the time I got out of labor it was a whole new day. The nurses began cleaning the twins up and doing the assessment test before handing them to me.

Toosii kissed my forehead, "I'm proud of you baby."

I smiled as I pushed my hair back behind my ears and laid my head back on the pillow.

"Here's your babygirl." One of our nurses said handing her to me

I began crying, "She's so perfect, oh my gosh." I sniffled, as I rubbed her cheek. "My precious baby girl."

Another nurse handed Toosii our baby boy

"Aw man." He wiped his eyes, "Im a damn daddy now, man." He kissed his cheek

We looked at them mesmerized for so long. After a while they took them from us and pushed us all back to our rooms. Both our moms were there and Dre was allowed to stay since he was already here. Everyone was waiting at our house for us to call.

"Ok, so good news guys for the rest of your stay here I have been assigned to be your personal nurse. Because I know y'all love me."

I laughed, "We do Brit. We do."

"Ok gang." She pulled out an expo marker, "What are their names going to be?"

I had our son on my chest for skin to skin contact, and Toosii had our daughter.

"You wanna tell everyone?" I said looking over at him

He looked up, "Oh yeah. Of course."

"Ok don't keep us waiting. Tell us." His mom said sitting up

"Ok ok, relax Mook. Her name will be, Kaylani, pronounced Kay-Lan-Ee, Taylor Grainger. His name will be Kanan Josiah Grainger." He pulled the blanket off of her face.

"Awww." The nurse said writing their names on the board, "Let me guess you picked their middle names."

"Actually, he picked out Kalani. He's always wanted a girl." I responded

Kalani started crying, I turned my head and looked. Toosii seen my head snap towards her and immediately traded babies with me.

"Somebody hungry mamas?" I began breastfeeding her

"Damn. I gotta share titties too now? That's crazy man." Toot sat next to me in the bed, as he was holding Kanan.

I shook my head, "shut up nut." I pushed him playfully laughing