𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

RIAH'S POV

Me and Toot were laying in the tent watching the Proud Family Movie, I was eating a bag a chips. Toot grab the bag and told me hush.

"What?" I looked at him.

"You don't hear that bro?" He asked.

"Hear what bro?" I raised one of my eyebrows looking at him.

"Listen.." He put his hand over my mouth.

I looked at him and just listened, we heard grunting noises and a lot of moving. We looked at each other.

"You don't think...?" I said

"We finna find out" He said getting up and pulling me with him.

We got up and slowly walked over to Dre and Naomi's tent. We bent down to look inside, but it was zipped. Toosii grabbed the zipper and slowly unzipped it to where we can peek in. As we looked in, we seen Naomi on top of Dre riding him. I screamed and Toosii covered my mouth. They quickly stopped and looked at us.

"Shit!" They both shouted.

I moved Toosii hand from my mouth and to my eyes, "MY FUCKING EYES!"

They were covering themselves up, "Y'all um.. y'all didn't see any of that." Dre said

"Ohhhh but we did. You was killing that shit boy. I give you props." Toot said laughing

"TOOSII!" I hit him

"Get out bro." Dre said pushing Toosii

"Unun. Wait don't put them pussy juices on me boy." Toot said moving out the way.

"Wait." I peeped my head back in, "That ground ain't hard?" I asked making a face, confused.

"Riah.." Naomi said..

"Ok ok.. but y'all acting like there isn't an extra guest room upstairs, and y'all know my parents left.. So pls tell me why y'all fucking on this hard ass ground." I was genuinely confused

"On god, ground as a mf. Y'all bodies don't hurt or nothing?"

They stared at us, "ooh maybe we should.." I looked at toot and nodded my away in the other direction

"Yeah we should, they look a little mad.. we gone let y'all finish out here. We'll be in the house." We got up and started cleaning out our tent.

I turned the movie off and carried the computer and blankets in the house. Toot brought in the food. We were standing in the kitchen talking, I was eating some of pineapples when Dre and Naomi walked in. We all looked at each other, there was a long as awkward silence.

"So was it good? I said breaking the silence. She didn't say anything first, "Mimi.. I'll buy you anything you wantttttt if you stop being mad."

She rolled her eyes, and sighed. "Yes. Now if you two would move, I'd like to finish pls." She grabbed Dre by his shirt pulling him upstairs.

Dre smirked "Say less" He hit her butt.

Me and Toot stood there with our mouths wide open in disbelief. I looked at the pineapples and put them back in the fridge. We both shivered and said "ew." As the night came to an end me and toot ended up falling asleep on the couch. The next morning came, and we all slept in. I woke up to Toosii calling my name from the bathroom.

TOOSII'S POV

"Riah! Babyyyy! Get up!" I kept calling her name, she finally walked in.

"What baby?" She wiped her eyes, and looked at me.

"There's Waffle House in the kitchen. Brush your teeth, wash your face, and go eat." I said as I started peeing.

She nodded her head and did what I told her to do. I finished peeing, and washed my hands. She finished and started walking out. I can tell she was still sleepy. I kissed her head and followed her into the kitchen.

"Dre! Naomi! Food here!" I shouted, then they came running down the steps the kitchen.

"Where the food?" Dre asked.

I handed them both their food, "here."

We started eating and there was a suspicious noise coming from the front door, followed by some loud ass knocking. Like a police knock. We all looked at each other. Me and Dre grabbed our guns from the table and walked to the door. I opened the door and there was a box there. Dre cocked his gun and looked around as I kicked the box. Nothing. I picked the box up and took it back in the house.

"What is it baby?" Mariah asked

I shrudded my shoulders as I sat it down, "I don't know baby. Hand me the knife." I held my hand out.

She went and got a knife then handed it to me, "Here." She ate a piece of her waffle.

"Fat ass." I took the knife and cut the box open. I looked inside, "Yo what the fuck?" I stepped back.

They all looked in, it was a dead cat with its head cut off. We all looked at each other. There was letter inside. I grabbed a paper towel and picked it up. I pulled it out the box and read it.

"Y'all thought this was over, huh? I ain't resting to all y'all bitches dead. Count y'all fucking days, because one by one we gone pick y'all off. I don't care who gets in the way, they'll die too. You don't know when or how but I promise its coming. And I promise y'all, Riah gone head up like this cat. I told her if I can't have her nobody will... and ima keep that fucking promise. See y'all in hell. - Jeremiah."

I looked up at Riah, she had dropped her food on the floor. She was standing there frozen. She looked at me.

"No.. no.. no.." She mumbled.

I grabbed her, "he ain't doing shit to you Mariah. The nigga gotta go through me first."

"And me too." Dre hugged her. "I'll kill anybody behind you, we family man."

"Me too sis." Naomi joined into the hug. "You been by my side since middle school. I'll go to war for you."

She hugged us tight as hell.

I let her go, "Mi take Riah to her room."

She nodded and they both walked upstairs.

I bent down and picked the food up off the floor, "You know this shit ain't gone end good. Right?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I know. I really wish you'd let me, Blyck and Bandz handle this. But I know you wont."

I threw the food in the garbage, "It's personal, it's beyond personal. I want em and ima finish em. However this shit go down, we spinning it as self defense."

Dre nodded, "Oh fasho that and if it go another way, me and Blyck already working on getting some guns with serial number marked off."

"Some damn criminals" i said jokingly

"Yeen no better nigga fuck you mean?"

I heard an engine revving, and look at Dre. We both walked to the window by the front door, Jeremiah was standing outside leaning against the car. We stared at each other. He started walking towards the house, me and Dre pulled our guns out of out waistbands. He stopped in his tracks and turned around.

"That nigga pussy man." Dre exclaimed

"Shit, his funeral not mine." I said shrugging my shoulders before walking off