𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐖𝐎.

MARIAH'S POV

I was sitting there as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, "AH!" I scared out as I cupped the bottom of my stomach.

Naomi looked at me, "Its okay Ri, its okay." She pulled me into a hug consoling me.

"Aye can y'all bitches shut the fuck up please, damn." One of Carlos's friends, James said.

"Oh how bout you shut the fuck up James. I really pray to god my baby ain't yo bitch ass friends baby." Naomi cried out in defeat.

"Oh word? Thats how you feel bitch?" Before I knew it Carlos walked from the back and began pistol whipping her.

I crawled into a corner whimpering, "Stop! Stop! Stop!" I pleaded, "Please stop!" I started crying

He hit her one last time, "Yeah. I'll stop." He smirked as he started walking to me. He held up my head with the barrel of his gun before smacking me with it.

I shrieked as I grabbed my face as I started bawling.

"If yo bitch ass boyfriend don't come any quicker," he cocked the gun and held to my forehead, "You ain't gotta worry about birthing no kids." He smiled as he walked to the back again

I pulled Naomi over to me, she laid her head on my legs. I pushed her hair back out the way. I wish Toosii would come on. This is the third time he's beaten me and fifth time he's beaten Naomi.

After a couple more hours passed he jogged back down the stairs, "I guess your boyfriend doesn't care too much about your life huh? Or his child huh?" He pulled his gun back out of his waistband, as he got ready to raise it we heard a car pull up. "Ohhh saved by the bell."

There was banging at the door.

"I got it boss." Lala said opening it

Toosii, Dre, Blyck, and Ashton walked in.

"Naomi??" Dre said looking confused

Toosii looked at her then over at me, "You put hands on my girl and her best friend bruh?"

"You know.." Carlos rubbed his head, "She got a real smart ass mouth, had to beat it out of her." He laughed

"You ain't beat shit out me, you need a gun to inflict pain and damage bitch." I responded

Toosii laughed, "You beat it out of her huh?" He nodded. "I hear the bullshit you speaking lil bruh."

"Cut all that chitchat shit. You got my money?" He questioned pointing her gun at me

"Let her go first." Ashton replied

Carlos shook his head, "Don't work like that, and who the fuck was talking to you anyway?"

Toosii walked closer to him, "You heard the man. Let her go."

Carlos put the gun to Toosii's head, "Did I not just fucking say thats not how that shit work bitch?" He sucked his teeth, "Matter of fact, y'all niggas bluffing so ima put some pep in y'all step."

He pulled the trigger, but it jammed.

He looked at the gun confused, Toosii punched him and he stumbled back holding his face dropping the gun. Carlos got up and tried running up the steps, Toosii followed him.

Ashton ran over to me and Naomi, "Y'all alright?"

I nodded my head, "I am. I'm not so sure about Naomi tho."

Ashton nodded, "Come on. I'm taking you out first."

"No, I'm not leaving her."

"Mariah! Stop being hardheaded and go!" Toosii exclaimed as he ran up the step after Carlos.