𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

RIAH'S POV

"Toosii... Toosii..." I shook him. He didn't move a muscle. "Ok.. then bet.." I stood up in the bed jumped up and landed on my stomach.

He jumped up, "What the hell Riah?!"

I started laughing, "Well you didn't wake up when I was calling you."

He rubbed his face, "Man.. What the fuck? Scared the shit out of me bruh."

"So."

"So??? Ok then, so this" He leaned down and blew his breath in my face.

I screamed and covered my nose, "MORNING BREATH!" I grabbed my pillow and smacked him in the face with it, "Go brush your teeth so you can eat breakfast."

"Breakfast? You cooked breakfast?" He questioned.

"That's what I said sir" I replied walking into the bathroom, I grabbed a box of toothbrushes from one of my containers I had stacked up. "We have to go to AT&T."

He walked in and took the toothbrush from me, "Why? To get you a new phone?"

I handed him the toothpaste, and he began to brush his teeth. "Yes."

He removed the toothbrush and said "Well can you get my emergency bag from the trunk of my car then. It got some clothes and shoes in there." I nodded

"Hurry up Jour. Towels are in the towel closet" I opened the door to it, grabbed his keys and walked outside.

As I grabbed his bag and closed the trunk, I decided to check the mailbox. I grabbed the mail out of it, and started back walking to the house. My neighbor came running out to me.

"Mariah!" She shouted.

"Hey Jalissa. Wassup?" I asked.

"Can you watch Malik for me? That cheating ass baby daddy of mine in the house with another bitch. I know for a fact he didn't expect me to be home so soon."

I looked around, I don't know what the fuck this gotta do with me but tmi.

"Yeah sure" I responded. "You know I love watching him girl."

"Good. He's in the car." She walked to the car, grabbed him and his things and walked back over to me. I took him from her and put his bag over my shoulder. "Here I'll put the car seat in your car."

I nodded and handed her my keys, she grabbed them and put his car seat in the car.

"Thanks again." She said as I walked into the house.

As I walked in, Toosii was walking the downstairs. He stopped and looked at me. "Damn, Ian pull out? You walked out the house skinny, and come back with a baby. It's like that?"

"Haha." I said as I put his bag down. "Some baby mama, baby daddy, side bitch drama going on next door. She wanted me to watch him." I looked at Malik and he was sleeping, I laid him on the couch and put his blanket around him.

"What did you cook?" He said looking at the stove

"Grits, eggs, bacon, biscuits, and waffles. The usual." I said taking two plates down for the cabinet, and handing one to him.

"The usual? You always cooking like this ma?" He said fixing a plate and handing it to me. "Here."

I took it and sat down.

"Yeahhh. Your exes never cooked like this?" I said after I said my grace and started eating.

"Nah, never." He said sitting next to me.

After a couple minutes we finished eating, he went upstairs and started getting ready. I stayed downstairs and was playing with Malik until I heard my computer ringing. I ran upstairs, grabbed it and came back down. "Hello?" I said as I answered it.

"Hey Riah, wyd?" Tanesha said

"Nothing, babysitting."

"Why you ain't answer your phone?" She questioned

"Oh well.." I started giving her the run down on what happened last night.

TOOSII'S POV

I finished getting dressed and jogged downstairs.

"Hey baby, I'm ready." I said walking into the camera adjusting my hat.

"Ouuu? Baby? When this happen Riah?"

I looked up and seen she was on FaceTime, "oh my fault baby."

"You're fine. We were just getting ready to hang up. Bye Nesha" She said getting ready to hang up

"I- Wait a minute. Bitch you ain't answer m-" She cut Tanesha off by closing the computer

"You could've stayed on the phone, I didn't mean to interrupt." I kissed her forehead.

"No.. you're fine sweetie. Besides, I'm ready to get my phone." She had picked up Malik and started turning the lights out. I followed her out the door.

She put him in the car, and we both got in. I started the car, then drove to AT&T. We all got out and went in. Surprisingly, it didn't take her long to get her new phone and get it running. After we left there, we went too McDonalds. As we were waiting in the drive thru line, my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered. "Oh wassup Mark." Mark was my manager, the best one ever. "Nah, you kidding. You gotta be kidding. You serious right now bruh? Ight bet."

"What was that about?" Riah asked.

"My manager called, I'm going on tour with Summer Walker." I said as I moved up in the line

"Really?" She asked excitedly, "Wait.. I thought her tour already started."

"It did, but I'm going to be on select shows. Starting November 8, he sending the list of shows to my phone."

"Awww, look at you big steppa." She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"The well known flexer."

At the same time, we both said "The girlfriend ass caresser." I pecked her lips.

After we got the food, we went back to her house. We finished eating, and started watching tv. After an hour or so, Malik's mom came and got him.

"Hey baby" Riah said as she looked at me.

"Wassup?" I answered.

She got up, and turned off all the lights and tv. It was pitch black, I felt something hit me upside my head and footsteps running away.

"Ima beat ya little ass" I ran after the footsteps, and dead into a wall. "Fuck!" I exclaimed as i fell back

I heard laughing coming from behind me, "That big ass head got your balance thrown off huh?"

This short ass fucker really got jokes bro

I got up and grabbed her, and threw her over my shoulder. I started spinning around in circles, I ended up getting dizzy and we both fell.

"OW! You lanky mf. You fell on me! Your head makes you weigh a ton!" She said pushing me off her.

I turned the light on and she was laying there.

"Move. Go away, your head knocked the wind out of me."

I just stood there looking at her, nothing but a damn drama queen.

She began getting up, as she did she quickly kicked my feet from under me and ran.

"Mariah!" I yelled out getting up from the ground, "IMA WHOOP YO ASS MAN!" I ran after her

She jumped out of nowhere and yelled, "BOO!"

"SON WTF!" I jumped

She laughed hysterically as she flipped on the light. I just stared at her.

"You're an asshole."

"Yeah but you love me."

She did have a point, I did love her annoying ass.