𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

RIAH'S POV

*RECAP*  As Amp, Bandz, and Blyck were getting out the car to go back inside the house. We heard five to six shots, back to back. Then there was complete silence. All three of them looked at each other. Then back at the door to the house. Nothing. No Toosii, No Dre, No Jeremiah.. Nothing.

We looked at each other again. They  ran back into the house. Amp ran out and yelled call 911! So I  did. I was on the phone yelling and trying to get my words. After I got off the phone with the operator, I sat in the car shaking.

What if he's dead? What if Dre's dead? What if it's an ambush and they kill Blyck, Amp and Bandz too?

As I was sitting there lost deep in my thoughts, damn near panicking I seen the door open up and someone walking out with a limp. As they walked out, I seen it was Toosii. I got out the car and ran to him. I hugged him, tightly. Amp and Bandz were carrying Dre walking out behind him, Blyck was the last person out of the house

"Ow .. shit baby." He winched in pain as he hugged me back

"Oh.. sorry" I started letting him go.

"Nah.." He pulled me back to him, "I love you."

I just snuggled my head into his chest, and held onto him. We were hugging for what seemed like forever until we heard police and ambulance sirens.

He looked a mess, but Im so happy he was ok.

"ARE YOU MARIAH JAMES?!" An officer yelled out as he was getting out his car

I slowly nodded my head, "Yes..."

He walked to me with a blanket, "your mom called minutes before you did." he wrapped the blanket around me, "come on we gotta get ALL of you to the hospital." He said walking me down the steps.

I stopped, "no.. im not going anywhere without Toosii."

"Baby.."

"Its ok Mariah, he'll be in another ambulance behind yours." He looked at the EMTS "Can we get two stretchers over here? Actually.." He looked back at Dre, who looked like he had lost consciousness. "Three stretchers."

They nodded and brought the stretchers over to us.

They helped all of us on the stretchers then loaded us into our own ambulances. Bandz said they were gonna meet us at whatever hospital they were taking us too. The whole ride to the hospital felt like FOREVER, but finally we made it. As they wheeled us into the hospital, they took Toosii and Dre to emergency surgery. They took me to a room, and started giving me fluids. After a while, I nodded off to sleep. When I woke up, I seen my family sitting there. Madison had caught the first flight she could.

"OMG MY BABY!" Maddie said running to me and hugging

"Ugh, its 3 am move." I said pushing her.

"3am.. Mariah, it's 6 in the morning." My mom replied.

I looked at them confused, "Huh?"

Ashton handed me my phone, "Here.. found this."

I looked at the time, "Wooowwwwww. It doesn't even seem like its bee that long." I rubbed my forehead

"You probably can't remember because while you were sleeping, your head started bleeding. They had to stitch and bandage you up sis." Aaron responded

Then one of the officers walked in, "Hey Mariah.. You mind if I ask you a couple questions?"

I nodded, "sure, why not."

"Can you recap to me what happened?"

"Well, I think I can remember" I rubbed my head, and felt the bandages. "I was doing my homework, I felt someone behind me. I called out to my brothers because they told me they were on their way back home, but instead Jeremiah responded. I jumped up, and as he tried to grab me I kicked him and ran. But one of friends was waiting outside my door for me, he grabbed me and started to wrap his arms around my neck. I was kicking and screaming so he couldn't get a good grip on me. I noticed him getting ready to put his arm around my neck, as he did that I bit him. He let me go, and I guess there was one more waiting for me downstairs because I heard Jeremiah yell out for someone named Trevor, then I felt something hit me upside my head...." I trailed off.

"Its ok.. Its ok.. Start from when you wake up.. take your time." The officer said patiently

I swallowed, Aaron grabbed my hand in reassurance. I started back talking, "When I woke up, I was tied to this chair. I didn't know where I was, I seen Jeremiah standing there. He noticed I was up, and he st- he started beating me over and over. It was like it was funny to him or something" I looked at my arm, "What happened?"

"He um.. broke your arm, in three different places. You probably didn't notice it because your adrenaline and everything was running." The officer responded as he was writing everything down

I sighed, as I balled up my fist. "After he was done beating on me, he called Toosii. He started tormenting him, then got off the phone with him. Later on Toosii, Dre, Bandz, and Blyck walked in. Im pretty sure they made Amp sit in the car. Then everything went downhill from there. Everyone was fighting except for Blyck and Bandz, he knocked them out and tied them up too. Some how in the midst of all the fighting, Dre came and untied me. Then when Bandz and Blyck woke up, Toosii told them to take me to the car. As we were walking out, we heard a shot.. When we were getting in the car, we heard another shot. While we were in the car.. which felt like it was for so long, outta nowhere we hear like 5 or 6 shots back to back. We all froze, then Bandz, Blyck and Amp ran in leaving me in the car..."

"Yeah.. those last shot that you heard... They were shot at Jeremiah. We're pretty sure the bullets came from Nau'Jours gun that we pulled out his waistband. He died at the scene, but from your case of events it's sounding like self-defense. But we'll have to get Nau'Jour or Tydre's side if one of them makes it outta surgery..." He trailed off as he got up.

"If?" I questioned looking at him

"Um.. Mariah.. Toosii lost too much blood from the gun shot. He was bleeding out bad, they don't know if he'll make it. But if he does... they're going to put his bed next to yours. As for Dre, he got shot in his side, and the bullet is lodged in his lung." My mom said rubbing my shoulder

"His what?" I said sitting up.

"Mariah..."

I shook my head, "They'll make it out. I know they will. They have no choice but to make it out. My boys are strong, they'll make it"

The officer nodded his head as he walked out of the room, I sat my head back on my pillow and sighed. Toosii has to make it through, he just has too.. I'll kill him myself if he doesn't. Dre too. I seen my door open and thought it Toosii, but it was his mom and sisters.

"Ohh babygirl..." She kissed my head as she sat next to me

I smiled weakly, "Hi ma."

She bent down a little more next to my ear, "They'll be ok, they're gonna make it Mariah. They're strong boys. God has them."

I nodded, and smiled a little. She sat down in a chair on the other side of the room, I looked up at the tv.

Now it was just a waiting game, and boy did I hate waiting. My nerves were WRECKED.