𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

TOOSII'S POV CONT

After we left Mariah's house, we went to Dres'. We got ready, loaded all our guns. We all looked at each other, we knew that one of us probably wasn't gone make it out alive but that was a risk we were all willing to take. After we finished doing what we had to, we walked to my car and loaded up. Dre decided he was gone drive. As we got in the car and drove off. I sat there staring out the window. We pulled up to the address, it was on an abandoned road with a bunch of abandoned houses surrounding it.

I pulled out my phone and dialed a number, "Hey ma... I love you. Ok? I gotta go." I hung up, then I turned and looked at the boys. "Lets get this shit started."

We left our phones in the car before Me, Blyck, and Dre got out the car and stood around it, soon a figure emerged and started walking towards us. We left Amp in the car to be the driver.

"Well, its nice to see you finally make it Toot. Was getting kinda worried that you wouldn't show." He looked around, "Ohhh and you brought friends too huh?"

I looked him up and down, "Aye bitch cut the chit chat. Where the fuck my girl at? You running yo fucking gums too much."

"Oh yeah, her. Follow me." He said with a smirk on his face.

We followed him inside the house, he led us to a room. Mariah was sitting there, tied to a chair. Her eyes were covered, she was being gagged. She had bruises all over her face and her body. It was obvious he beat her.

"Mariah... Someones here to see you." He said as he took the blindfold off her.

She looked at me, I can tell she'd been crying. All of sudden I heard two loud ass thuds, I turned my head to Blyckk and Bandz laying on the ground. Then two more figures emerged.

"Oh. You didn't think I came along too did you?" He turned to his friends, "Shun tie them two niggas up. Trev, handle that bitch ass nigga right there." He said pointing to Dre. "I want this mf for myself." He started walking towards me.

I looked him up and down, "Fuck yo-" I felt a pain in stomach as I fell to the ground. He had hit me in my stomach with a board.

As I was crouched down holding my stomach, he kicked me in my face. I fell back. I heard Mariahs muffled scream, I wiped the blood from my face and charged him. We were both on the ground fighting. I could hear Dre in the hall fighting as well. I was on top of him beating him the face, then I felt something hit me in my head. I fell off him and onto the ground, I felt my body go limp. It felt like I was in a daze, I looked over at Mariah.. she was looking at me crying. He walked over me looking at me. He had a smirk on his face. He kicked me in my side, I folded my body as I shouted in pain. I heard a shot then footsteps running into the room. It was Dre. Jeremiah kept beating on me as Dre ran to Mariah and untied her.

"TOOSII!" She yelled.

As I heard her call my name, I felt the rush come over me. As I seen another punch coming down, I moved out of the way. And he missed, I got up holding my side. He cracked his knuckles as we started back fighting. His friend Dayshun crawled back into the room, can't believe Dre handled both them niggas one by one. As Dre seen him getting back up, he ran and knocked him back over. Causing them to  start back fighting. As we were fighting, blyck and bandz woke up. Mariah ran to untie them. As she did Blyck pulled her to him and hugged her. She hugged him back.

As we continued fighting, Jeremiah whispered in my ear. "Ima have a fun ass time killing you nigga." I pushed him off of me, and repeatedly punched him in his jaw, blood was leaking everywhere. He started laughing, I kneed him in stomach and he fell to the ground. Then I felt a shot. I fell next to him, I heard Mariah scream. I looked down at my leg blood was spilling out of it, he had shot me.

I looked at Mariah, "Get her out of here! Now!" I yelled at Blyck and Bandz.

They nodded. Blyck picked her up as Bandz led them out of the house. Trev was dead. Dayshun and Dre were still going at it. Jeremiah slowly got up and was started pacing back and forth. I seen Dre walk into the room, he seen me laying on the floor and came over to me.

POP!

Another shot rang out causing Dre fall.

"DRE!" I yelled. He was laying there, blood spewing out his side he was looking at me. I looked around and seen a towel. I slid over and grabbed it. "Dre stay with me bruh." I said as I tied the towel around him tightly.

"AHHH!" Dre yelled in pain. I turned my head and looked at Jeremiah, he was loading his gun back up.

"You know. I was hoping I could use both them bullets on yo ass but yo friend gotta be fucking captain save a hoe. He killed one of my boys.. nah he probably killed both of em. So that nigga gotta die. Simple." He said.

I pulled myself up onto the wall, "You a bitch bruh."

"Ima bitch?" He said as he bent down to me putting the gun under my chin, laughing.

RIAH'S POV

I was waiting outside in the car for Toosii and Dre. I heard a shot then yelling, my mind was racing. We were in the car for at least 10-15 minutes, that shit eventually felt like hours. I was in the car shaking, uncontrollably. Amp grabbed me and pulled me to him.

"Where the fuck is Toosii?!" I yelled, "WHY ISNT TOOSII WALKING OUT THE HOUSE?!" I got out of Amps hold. "Im going back in there!" I started pulling at the door handle.

Blyck grabbed me, "No Mariah!" He said pulling me, "Let us go in and check everything out. You stay here. We'll be right back. Ight?"

I nodded.

As Amp, Blyck and Bandz were getting out the car to go back inside the house. We heard five to six shots, back to back. Then there was complete silence. They looked at each other. Then back at the door to the house. Nothing. No Toosii, No Dre, No Jeremiah.. Nothing.

I need Nau'Jour to be okay. I need my best friend to be okay.. please please please let him be okay