𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.

TOOSII'S POV

After that incident with Jeremiah sending that bullshit to Riah the day after her birthday, she been real reluctant to let me out her sight. She didn't even want me coming on tour, but I had too. I hated leaving her, but I had to make this money for us. So I had Dre and Bandz promise me to not leave her side. Whether it was at school or at home, I needed someone watching her at all times. So that's what they did, they made sure she was straight. But anyway, today was November 25. There was a show tomorrow in Chicago, IL. Since Riah was from here, I invited her out here to watch me perform. I bought her a plane ticket, and she was supposed to be out her tomorrow morning. My plane had landed like an hour ago so I decided to hit up one of my followers and told her fuck with me. She responded fast as fuck, her name was Maraye. I told her come to my hotel, after a couple minutes I heard a knock at the door. I opened it, she walked in. She had some food with her.

"Hey." She said walking in.

"Wassup ma." I said looking at her up and down.

Her ass was so fucking fat man, damn. I'd fuck the shit out her fr.

"Stop looking at my ass Toosii."

"Shit, I'm sorry. But that mf back there man, no cap." I said still staring

"Shut up." She said playfully, pushing me. "I brought some food."

"Oh bet. I sholl was hungry man."

She opened up the bag and handed me my food and drink. We sat on the couch in the room and began eating. After we started eating, we were talking, soon we started kissing. I pulled her on top of me, as I was kissing her I start rubbing her ass. Damn, I'ma regret doing this shit. I just gotta make sure Mariah don't find out. We continued kissing, I took her shirt off and she took mine off. A couple minutes passed, I didn't hear the door open nor did I hear anyone come in. Next thing I know, I heard somebody yell.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Mariah shouted as she dropped her bags, Dre was with her. Devin had let her in the room since she caught an earlier flight

I jumped up pushing Maraye off me. "

For real Toosii? I told you ion play bout my neice bruh. But I'ma let her handle you. I got yo ass later. Thats a bet" Devin said before storming out and slamming the door

I looked at Riah, she looked so pissed. Ian never seen her look like this before. Ever.

RIAH'S POV

I couldn't believe Toosii would do this shit to me, especially after knowing what the fuck I been thru. I looked at him, then at the girl. All I seen was red.

"Who is this bitch?" She asked Toosii.

"Uhnuhn.. uhnuhn. Don't do that. Don't play with your life like that." Toosii said

"Who is this Toosii?" I asked, I felt my body shaking.

"H-Her name is M-Maraye." He said, "Baby I can ex-" I put my finger up in his face to cut him off.

I grabbed her shirt and threw it at her, "put it on."

"Girl I ain-" I cut her off

"Put your fucking shirt on." I said in the calmest voice as I started taking off my shoes.

"Ugh." She grabbed her shirt and started putting it on.

"Yeah. Im finna make you say more than ugh." I said putting my hair up in a bun.

"Baby..." Toosii said looking at me.

"Yeah, I'ma beat yo ass after hers nigga. Ian forgot about you." I took off my jewelry.

"Beat my ass?" She questioned walking towards me, "girl do you see how little you are? I'd demolish you." She said as she pushed me.

I started laughing.

Dre and Toosii looked at each other. "Yeah.. she crazy." Dre said.

She pushed me again, "the fuck you gone do?"

I kept laughing, then I swung. I hit her dead in her nose. She stumbled back and grabbed her nose, It was bleeding. She wiped the blood on her pants, and charged at me. We ended up on the ground fighting, I was sitting on top of her beating her head in. She tried to flip me over so she could get on top of me. I got out of whatever she was trying to do, I grabbed her shirt. I got on top of the bed as I was holding her by her shirt and was beating her in her head, blood was everywhere. Dre started grabbing me pulling me from her. He grabbed my hands.

"Ight Riah. Let her go." He said pulling me. I let her go and as I did she tried to swing again.

I kicked her in her stomach and she fell back. "BITCH!"

"Damn." Dre said.

"Get her Dre and put her out." Devin said as he ran back in the room after hearing the commotion.

As Dre was dragging her out the room, she shouted "I'll be back bitch. Thats a promise."

"Shut up bitch." Dre slammed the door in her face.

Toosii walked to me, "Baby..." he reached out to me.

I pushed him back "Don't fucking touch me bruh."

"Mariah. Baby, please." He grabbed my arm gently. "Please."

I punched him in his cheek, "Didn't I just fucking say don't fucking touch Nau'Jour. On my mama, I'm done with you. Fuck you and this fucking relationship."

He rubbed his cheek, "Riah, you don't mean that shit." He grabbed me again.

"STOP FUCKING TOUCHING ME!" I hit him again, "Im done nigga. Fuck you. Fuck all this shit!" I started yelling, and throwing his stuff around the room. His room was a disaster.

"RIAH! BABY STOP!" He said pulling me to him.

All I seen was anger, I swung. After I swung, I kept swinging. He crotched up, covering his self. Devin grabbed me again pulling me off of Toosii. I pulled out of his grip.

"Let me go." I yanked away from Devin. "How the fuck could you do this bullshit to me? Knowing what the fuck I been through Nau'Jour? HOW?! Man fuck you. Don't call me, don't text me, don't come around me, and don't fucking worry about me."

"Mariah.." Toosii said looking up at me, he was bleeding under his eye.

I put my hand up, "S.." I choked on my words. I breathed out and wiped my eyes. "Save it Nau'Jour. I don't wanna hear it." I took the necklace and earrings off and threw them on the bed. "Dre come on." I walked out the room.

Dre shook his head and he grabbed both our bags, "You fucked up. Bad." He said as he walked out.

Toosii picked up the necklace and plopped down on the bed, "FUCK!" He shouted.

"Ian even gone hand yo ass to you. Because she just did all that. But you gotta fix this shit. And clean this damn room up." Devin walked out to catch up to me.

Toosii just sat there, staring.

I immediately booked a flight back home for in the morning. I was sitting in the bathroom of my hotel room staring at the shower. It felt like I was in a daze. How could I be so stupid for a nigga all over again? I feel so sick to my stomach like I could throw up. I just broke down in tears, I cried so much I made myself throw up. I cleaned the vomit up and turned on the shower I got in and sat down. I let the water pour over my body as I buried my head into my knees continuing to car. I feel so fucking worthless...