𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

TOOSII'S POV

It's been 3 weeks since the shit with Jeremiah, and 1 week since we've all been out the hospital. As of right now, me and Mariah has been at her house. My leg been doing good, it didn't as much damage as they thought it did so I might not need physical therapy. Mariah's been.. she's been doing alright. Having nightmares here and there, but when she feels me next to her she stops having them. She's debating on going to therapy for it, ya know? To get it completely out of her head. She's been doing online school since her head has been hurting, she hopes to get back on campus for the spring and man I hope she does. She misses school and dancing, but its been nice getting back close to her. As for Jeremiah, and his accomplices? Yeah, I killed him. Kinda crazy how it happened because I seriously thought I was done for. Dre ended up killing Trevor. We weren't charged, they said it was self-defense. Dayshun, however, was charged with attempted murder and kidnapping.

*FLASHBACK*

" I told you.. I told her.. that if I couldn't have her no one will, and y'all thought I was playing"  Jeremiah said as he was pacing around, he cocked his gun.

I seen Dre's gun in his waistband, I grabbed it, cocked it, and hid it between me and Dre. How Dre was laying, you couldn't see the gun. I had the perfect shot.

Jeremiah turned around and looked at me, "But now you.. you gotta die nigga."

He raised the gun, but before he could get a shot off.. I shot first. He fell back, I slowly grabbed the wall and pulled myself up. He was laying there, blood spilling out of his mouth. I walked over him, "Nah bitch. You gotta die." I shot 5 more times.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Toosii.. Toosii." Mariah said hitting me

"Huh? Yeah baby? Wassup?" I said looking at her with a confused look on my face

"What were you thinking about?"

"You.. Us.." I picked up her remote changing the tv, her room big as fuck man.

"What about us?" She snuggled next to me.

"Just glad.. I got you back, and we're back together. Can't live without you.."

"SIMP!" She said playfully

"Oh yeah? You love my simp ass."

"You're right I do." She said sitting up, "Want Pizza Hut?"

"Oh hell yeah." I said back scrolling through channels

She grabbed her phone and ordered us a large meat lovers pizza, 20 hot wings, a cookie, and a 2 liter drink.

"It should be here in 10 mins."

"Bet.. gives me enough time to make your toes curl."

"Un-un crippled. Slow your roll. If you can stand up without your crutches, then by all means eat me as long as you want."

I sat there silently, "I hate you. You know I need my crutches man."

"Exactly. So until then no nookie for you baby." She kissed my cheek and got up.

"Where you going?"

"Bathroom nigga. Can I pee? Shit." She said walking into the bathroom.

RIAH'S POV

I had just finished using the bathroom, and was looking at myself in the mirror. There was bruise under my eye that was finally going away. I don't even wanna dwell on this shit any longer, I just wanna get the help I need and get on with my life with Toosii. Thats all I can do.

"Hey.."

I turned my head and Toosii was leaning against the door frame looking at me, "Hi baby."

He walked over to me, "Look at what I got" he said propping his crutches up against the sink counter.

"What?" I asked looking at him in the mirror

He pulled my necklace out of his pocket, "This.." He said putting it around my neck

I smiled, "Thank you."

He kissed my shoulder blade, "You gone be alright, we gone alright. We gone get past this baby."

I turned to him, "Yeah.. I know."

Then the door bell rang, "Ouu pizza's here, Move." I said gently moving past Toosii trying  not to knock him over before running downstairs.

"Fat ass ruined the moment!" He said walking back to the bed.

"Fuck youuuuu!" I yelled running to the door

I paid for food before taking it and running back upstairs. "Yo.. idk how I got all this up here.. but I did." I said putting the food on the bed.

"Give me the drink."

I handed it to him, "fuck I left cups. I'll be back." I ran back downstairs, grabbed the cup and came back.

The front door opened up again, "MARIAH! TOOSII!"

"UPSTAIRS!" I yelled handing Toosii a cup, "where the hell else we gone be?"

He shrugged eating a slice of pizza, "Yo I am not fucking with this crippled shit. I need to fucking move."

Aaron came upstairs, "Here go y'all shit and I heard what you said too mf."

I was eating a wing, "So? Put it on the dresser tho, I'll put it up."

He did before walking out, "Y'all need anything else before I leave?"

"Yeah a fucking miracle so I can walk without my crutches again." Toosii said

Aaron laughed, "Yeah give it a couple more weeks lil bruh and you gone be good. Ight? Im gone!"

Toosii shook his head, "bye."

I turned my game on and handed Toosii a controller, "Wanna get killed in Call of Duty bitch?"

"Killed? Tuh. Bring it mf." He took the controller out my hand and chose a mode to play in. "Pour me something to drink ma."

"Open it Toot. I got one hand." I rolled my eyes.

He opened up the drink and handed it to me, I grabbed it and started pouring him some. I drunk out of it, "Here." I handed it to him

"Always drinking my shit." He said taking it from me

"Problem?" I sat back down and pressed play.

"You know you gone die the most right?"

"Please baby, I do this with ease."  I sat back in the bed playing the game

We finished eating and played the game for a couple hours. I looked over and seen Toot sleep. I kissed his cheek then I got up and cleaned up our mess.

Who knew I could do all this shit with one hand?

After I cleaned up, I laid next to Toosii watching him sleep. I fixed his durag. He put his arm around me and pulled me into him.

"Take a nap with me baby." He whispered in my ear

I snuggled up next to him and drifted off to sleep.

Damn, I really love this man.