• sixty seven: part three •

En başından başla

"Well, Kim is gone. Both out of the wedding and out of my life."

"You think she'd really leave that easily?"

"Oh sis, she did. Apparently being associated with her is a privilege and she never really needed me."

"The nerve of her. Disappointing but not surprising." I shook my head. "I should've known she was outta here when Kanye left after- oops."

"Naw ain't no oops. What are you talking about?"

I sighed, "I went to go talk to Trey and I walked into them fighting."

She just looked at me trying to keep a straight face.

"What?"

"I knew you would be the one to break the agreement."

"What agreement?"

"No seeing our men until the wedding?"

"Ugh, that's all you heard?" I laughed.

"I heard you girl, I'm just messing with ya. What were they fighting about? How bad was it?"

"Kanye was talking shit about me. Nuff said."

"...So it was pretty bad huh?" she concluded while laughing.

"Exactly." I laughed along.

"Where was Chris?"

I was debating on whether or not I should tell her about Chris being hungover just like she was. I ultimately decided to just leave it out because it's obviously the last thing she would wanna hear right now.

"I didn't see him. He was probably still asleep."

"Oh okay. So what else happened?"

"Nothing much, I got Trey to calm down and we had a nice talk. He gave me some good advice. Then we spent some time together and now here I am."

"'Spent some time together' is code for something else but I'ma just mind my business."

"Yes, do that." I said jokingly.

"I'm really glad you came back Kelz. I was scared you wouldn't."

"Well like I said, I just came here to get my things..."

"Nooooo, Kelly stop it! You're staying."

"Can I be honest?"

"Yes of course."

"...I ain't really come here to get my stuff and go. I was never leaving. I just wanted to see what you would say." I bursted out into laughter.

"Kelz!" she groaned, playfully punching my arm. "That's not even funny."

"It kinda is, just a littttle bit." I teased.

"Not at all! You had me doing mental acrobatics tryna figure out a way to get you to come back!"

"Well for a minute, I really wasn't going to. I was in my feelings for real for real. You know I'm dramatic."

"The whole world knows you're dramatic. But thank you for changing your mind."

"You can thank your husband-to-be's friend."

"Yes I'll be sure to thank Trey later." she laughed. "He seems to be the only one that can tap into your stubborn ass head."

"Aye! I'm not even that stubborn anymore, gimme my credit."

"I'll give you your credit if you say you forgive me and tell me you love me." She poked out her bottom lip and looked at me innocently.