Brason

"JASON GRACE!" I said walking up to him.
He puts his hands up and slowly starts to back away.
"Nice Leo, good Leo, don't kill me Leo"
"Oh I won't but just know Piper will find out"
"Don't tell her please!!"
"Bro, she's gonna find out one way or another, Percy knows, Will knows, my face shows it all"
"I'm screwed."
"Therefore I do not have to do anything" I say and walk off. Mental self-five.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"JASON GRACE!" I scream so angered about last night. Poor Leo didn't deserve it.
"Oh shit" he screams running off. Ya, he's scared of me. I quickly start after him.
"Running down to the water, Jason I'm hurt, I thought you knew me" I say turning up the water.
"I'm sorry ohkey!"
"Should've thought of that before you beat my buddy Leo up"
"He took Piper form me, how would you feel if he took Annabeth from you" I stopped to think about it for second.
"I would knock him out-"
"SEE!!"
"BUT, Piper wasn't yours at the time he took her. Maybe you should've asked him why he wanted Piper before you beat him like a sack of potatoes!"
"Ya, I should've well, gotta go!" he said hopping into the air about to fly off. Oh no, you're not getting off that easy Jason.
I hit him out of the sky with a huge tidal wave. That'll teach him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Piper, where's Le-" he was cut off by something hitting him in the face real hard thrown by Piper.
"Ow what was that"
"Oh just the other half of my new otp"
"What, is tha- is that a-"
"Brick? Ya, don't ever touch Leo again. See you later Brason"
"Excuse me what?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Leo! You tried to tell me something last night, what was it?" I say with concern. Real concern.
"As if you care"
"I do, i'm sorry, I really am"
"Um, are you holding a-"
"Brick? Ya, something piper likes to call 'Brason'" at that Leo cracked a smile.
"Well I guess we're even now."
"No, we're notLeo. I feel horrible, you're my best buddy. I should've never gotten so outraged over a girl."
"No, I'm sorry for screwing with your life Jason. But do you really want to know why I wanted Piper?"
"Ya."
"I wanted her back."
"Back?!"
"Ya, all those mist memories,"
"Ya? Of me and her, wow I wish those were real"
"They were!" Leo snapped holding back his anger.
"Whah buddy you ohkey?"
"No. I'm not, OHKEY, I let you walk around and hug and comfort and do everything with Piper for all this time! It hurt me so badly inside Jason, Those mist memories,"
"ya?"
"WERE WITH ME! SHE WAS MINE TO START WITH AND THEN ONE DAY YOU JUST SHOW UP AND SHE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! SO DOES THAT ANSWER YOU'RE QUESTION?! I wasn't always the third wheel."
"Oh my gods. Leo. Why didn't you say anything all this time, I feel horrible now, I never meant to-"
"Well you did and that's why I took her back, I couldn't bare the pain any more. Good bye" I said then ran off.
"Wow. Just wow." Jason said to his brick.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~