Piper

"Percy, you're up first man" Leo said.
"Hmmmmm, Pipes!" 
"What."
"You're my first victim, truth or dare?"
"Dare!! But Percy, you won't make me do anything that stupid, right?" I said putting a little extra emotion into my voice.
"Oh, yeah, sure pipes" He smiled.
Leo reached across the circle and slapped Percy in the face.
"Yo bro, snap out of it!"
Percy shook his head, "Just for that Piper, I'm not going to go against all your values and make you do what you most despise" he said with an evil grin, and I knew exactly what he was thinking.
"Piper, I dare you to go to your sisters and brothers and ask for, the 'special' makeover with extra everything and you have to leave it on for a full 24hrs."
"I hate your soul, I'll be back in about 20. 15 if they're fast."
I walked out muttering curses in French so they wouldn't understand me. I was followed by a pair of extra annoying brothers who both had cameras rolling. I walked into my cabin. "Can I um, get the, ugh, 'special' makeover" I stared out the window at Percy and mouthed the word 'everything?' He mouthed back 'EVERYTHING!'
"Extra everything"
At that moment I swear all my siblings stopped and squealed and pulled me over to one of the vanities. I mumbled some more French curses under my breath "le visage de varech stupide, aller à hades" They started tugging my hair and sizing me up and putting loads of makeup on my unwilling face. I felt like I was gonna puke. I didn't have to be Rachel to see them all having a day in Drew's Shoes of Shame in the future. After applying layer after layer of every type of make up they needed to, they dragged me to the bathroom and shoved me some clothes. When I walked out, Mitchell said "Oh Piper, you look stunning!" I heard laughter right out side the cabin. Great. I can't look that bad. I walked over to a vanity mirror and my jaw dropped. Aphrodite's freaking blessing only like 10 times worse! Lacy came over and sprayed me down with something before I left. 

"WHAT THE HADES WAS THAT!"
"Oh, you didn't want it to last for 3 days? Oops..." ok, maybe she'll be walking in those uncomfertable shoes for 3 days.
I stormed back to the cabin. A few people laughed some random campers howled and whistled, which made me want to back hand them across their smart-ass faces. Jason just sat there jaw dropped.
I went back and claimed my seat next to him again. Gods I hate make up.
"I still like you better when you're just wearing jeans and a T-shirt" Jason whispered in my ear as if remembering when my mother claimed me.
I smiled at him then rested my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me.
I shot a glare at Percy indicating that he was so dead once this makeover wore off.
"Piper, you're up." Leo spoke.