Annabeth

That night when Percy and I had fallen asleep I had a weird nightmare. It was Atlas. He was yelling at me and screaming for me to take his burden again. Shivers went down my spine remembering when I had to hold up the weight of the sky. Atlas laughed at me. He said terrifying words.

"YOU DESERVE PUNISHMENT. YOU WILL FEEL PAIN JUST AS I AM" then he threw his burden on me. I knew that wasn't possible. But it felt so real. I started feeling weak. Sharp pain shifting everywhere in my body. I was screaming for Percy. I'm pretty sure I was screaming for him out load too.

When I woke I felt a cold rag against my forehead. I also felt really weak. I could barely move. I rubbed my eyes and turned to say goodmornig to Percy. But he wasn't there. I'm not in his bed or his cabin. I don't think I'm even in camp! I turned to face the person who was pressing the rag to my forehead. It was a beautiful young girl about my age. Long brown braided hair and tan skin.

"Um. Hi. Thanks. Where am I? Where's Percy?"

"You came here you were knocked cold. You were screaming for that boy Percy."

"Oh. Thanks for the help. It was just a stupid dream"

"What about?"

"Oh just a few years ago. This horrible guy Atlas tricked me into holding up the weight of the world for him so he could escape his burden. I hate him."

"Well I hope you don't hate his daughters"

"Well there was this one girl. Zoë Nightshade. She was my friend Thalia's friend. She died at his hand. We honor her bravery"

"Well I'm so sorry. But I too am Atlas's daughter."

"Really?" I said sitting up.

"Ya."

"Hey where are my friends?"

"Who?"

"Piper, Hazel, Jason, Frank, Percy, and L- wait never mind he's out looking for this girl he met named Calypso. You wouldn't happen to know her? Or where her island Ogygia is?"

"Oh my goodness. He's looking for me" the brown haired girl said under her breath.

"Excuse me?"

"Where you going to say Leo?"

"Ya. How'd you know."

"I know because. I'm Calypso and this is Ogygia."