Leo

When Leo had walked out of the cabin, he didn't head over to his cabin. He was going to bunker 9. When he got there he re-examined all of his old works. Then he went over to his work bench and pulled out a piece of paper, a pencil, and an eraser. He started furiously scratching ideas out on his paper. He was re-drawing the Argo II. But with some upgrades.

"A new ship huh?"
"Leave me alone Piper!"
"Leo, that's no way to address a goddess is it? Especially when they come offering help." Only then did he realize it wasn't Piper, it was Aphrodite. Goddess of love and beauty. He instantly stopped working and fell to his knees.
"I am so sorry Ma'am. Please forgive me, I am very caught up in my-" she put her hand up instantly making him quiet.
"Leo, I know what you seek to do, it is very risky"
"I know"
"I come offering you 3 favors, you can repay me later"
"What"
"You may call upon my name and ask for what you wish. You may not be granted anything breaks magical rules."
"Wait. You. A goddess. Is offering me, a 19 year old boy. 3 favors!?"
"precisely"
"Can it be like anything like, hey Aphrodite can I have a taco?"
"Um, if that's one of your three die heart desirers, then sure?"
"YES!"
"I expect you to use them wisely"
"I will, thank you."

"Looks like your ship is nearly done" she said pointing at Leo's blueprint which was now almost complete.
"Thanks dad" Leo said quietly feeling warm inside.
"I'll leave you to it, don't let me down son of Hephaestus"

"I won't. I will fine and bring back Calypso."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAI PEEPS, I GOT MY IPAD BACK. I'm so happy. Sorry this was short but it was necessary. Once again, I'm sorry about saying this was a T or D story and it's not anymore, but as the writer I found it would be more interesting to make the story have an actual purpose. So sorry, please keep reading though.
~DaughterOfHades💀