Setting Sail

Leo went strait to work on the ship, hammering in nails into new ply wood. A screw here, a bolt there, Festus's head proudly on the mast of the ship. After an hour or two, it was finished. Leo ran back to his cabin and grabbed his magic tool belt, a pouch of golden drachmas, and some extra clothes and stuffed it all in a draw string backpack that read 'World's Hottest Demigod". He ran back to his ship, he hoisted the sails and reeled in the anchor. The ship was a go and he on his way, alone.

"Festus, we're gonna go find Calypso."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone who was playing truth or dare earlier had gathered once again in the Hermes cabin to discuss what might be wrong with Leo.
"ohkey guys, what do you think is up with our little friend Leo?" Annabeth questioned.

"he's a little bit, down." Percy said.

"No shit sherlock" Nico replied.

"Meanie" Percy pouted.

"Ohkey, guys, I think Leo's just missing Calypso, I mean seriously think about it, while everyone here was finding new love and whatever, Leo is once again a 13th wheel, his words exactly, and when he had to talk to her because of his dare, I think he just lost it."

"Wow Piper, you're pretty smart." At this Annabeth jabbed Percy in the ribs with her elbow.

"Anyways, we should let him think it over night. Maybe he'll be better tomorrow. Our little Leo couldn't possibly stay that upset."

"Ohkey, goodnight everyone."
All the guys walked their girlfriends to their cabins but Rachel went to her cave alone and Nico went to hang with the dead and Thalia and Connor walked back to their cabins with their brothers.