Jason

"Aye bro, truth or Dare."
"Bring it on sis, Dare"
"Easy, 6 words"
"What could be 6 words?"
"Haha. Can't, kiss, Piper, for, three, days"
"That's hardly fair. You're not my mom." I glared at her.
*Aphrodite Appears*
"WOAH WOAH WOAH, THALIA, GIRL! COME ON YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO MY 2ND OTP!!!"
"Thank you moth- wait second? Who's first?"
"I love you honey, but I love percabeth even more."
"Mooooom."
"Can't take it back Lady Aphrodite, everyone swore on the Styx"
"Urgh, curse that stupid river."
*Hades appears*
"Who just called my river stupid."
*Poseidon appears*
"Who said River, I like rivers."
*Hermes appears*
"Um delivery for Aphrodite"
"Right here! OOO ITS MY NEW COVER GIRL MASCARA!"
*Athena Appears*
"What the Hades is going on in here! You all know that if there are too many godly presences, the place may explode!"
"Um I'm right here, why does everyone always use my name like a curse word!"
"Dad leavee!" Nico, Percy, and the Stolls yelled out. 
"You too mom!" Piper spat.
Sooner or later all that was left was Athena. She looked very disapprovingly over at Percy who had Annabeth curled up next to him with his arm around her. Percy knew she hated them being together but also new that she could never break them apart. 
"My dear Annabeth. Why did you choose this imbecile. Did you not see what he did a few moments ago. He sang, while twirling, on water!"
"Wait how do you know about that" Percy jolted up looking a little bit scared.
"Oh my dear child, those lovely Stoll brothers and that Leo kid handed the footage over to his dad. It's all over Hephaestus TV."
"MY LORD ZEUS GOD OF THE FRIGGIN SKY!!!"
"See my daughter, this is why you should be with someone else, Jason, Leo, Nico maybe, no not Nico. Becuase, well ya know...."
Nico seriously looked like he wanted to flip off the Goddess.
"Anyone but that filthy Poseidon spawn. And Nico. Anyone else is good"
Annabeth just responded by leaning over and kissing Percy.
"WE'LL TALK ABOUT THIS LATER!" With that she puffed out.
There was a long silence. Of course it didn't last long. Leo broke it.
"WELL! Now that the family reunion is over, shall we resume!? I believe it's Frank's turn.