Memories

[Drawing is my own work based off Viria's amazig art, hope you think its good]

~Flashback~

"Hey Pipes"

"Is that a nickname?"

"Well ya. So I was like wondering if you wanted to um maybe. Hang out tonight?"

"Tonight. Hang out"

"Oh its ohkey, you don't have to, its just a request..."

"Are you asking me out Leo"

"You got me."

"Sure. Where to?"

"Gladeville Park"

"Awesome. I love that place. See you tonight. Bye Leo"

"Ohkey! Thanks Pipes. Bye!"

"Hello. No. Hey Piper. Sup McLean. No no. Wuddup girl. Ewe. No. Hmmm" Leo said practicing at Piper's dorm room door. Then the door creaked open.

"Oh umm, hi Piper. You look, good, I mean nice, I mean great, I mean pretty" Leo stuttered out.

Leo was wearing black jeans with a tshirt and sweatshirt over top. Piper had blue jeans with a tank top and her ski jacket.

"He he, thanks." she smiled at him thinking he was awfully adorable trying so hard.

"So um, you wanna like, go now?"

"Sure."

The two walked down to the park. When they got there they hopped onto the swings of the abandoned park. They talked for a long time.

"Hahaha, so you'd really do that!?"

"Well duh. Anything to get coach to stop calling us cupcakes."

"Hahaha"

"So you wanna head back now?"

"Sure." they stood up from the swings and Leo grabbed Piper's hand. Piper looked shocked.

"Oh sorry. If that's ohkey with you"

Leo said.

"Its ohkey with me" she said and they walked back.

When they got back they snuck up onto the dorm roof. They sat down and gazed at the stars. Leo scooted closer to Piper and put his arm around her. Then they're eyes met and Leo leaned in and kissed Piper.

"Leo"

"Ya Pipes?"

"Is it okay to say I love you"

"Ya. Ya its Perfect"

~Flash back over~

"CHIRON! WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" Leo yelled from all the way across camp.

"Okay Leo. Come on in" he said gesturing to the big house.

"So whats up?"

"We need Pipers memories back."

"Memories. Of what? Has Hera been up something again."

"No. This was originally from that Percy Jason switch up though."

"Oh. I see. So memories huh? Try this" Chiron handing Piper a little bottle of some potion. Piper opened it and drank it.

"I had pet bird?!" Piper yelled out.

"Well that didn't work as well as I thought it would. How about this" he said giving Piper a small pill. She took it.

"Nothing new" she said.

"Okay try thi-"

"Chiron. You're gonna make her puke"

"Oh. Right. Okay. I'm sorry I couldn't help."

"Its fine. I think I have an idea."

"Okay, seen you soon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aphrodite. Aphrodite. Aphrodite."

"Leo why are you calling my mom's name"

"Yes Leo?" The goddess asked.

"Remember how you offered me help? Well. I'm turning in my last favor."

"This better be good. Unlike your first wish of a taco and your second for a pet bird to talk to because you got bored on the journey."

"This is important. I swear."

"Oooo. Ohkey"

"Piper lost all her memories of me before Jason showed up."

"I know. You want them back huh?"

"Is that something you can do?"

"Well I can go yell at Hera. And I can bestow a way for her memories to come back. But I can't tell you what or else it won't work."

"Thank you"

"Your welcome." and with the she vanished.

"Leo,"

"Ya?"

"We have to figure out that way"

"Oh ya"