Leo

The Stolls and I decided to invite our friends over to the Hermes cabin during free time for a friendly (not really) game of TRUTH OR DARE! So Travis Connor and I split up to go tell everyone. I was to tell Percy and Annabeth first assuming they'd be together cause heck, when aren't they? I peered into the Poseidon cabin to find them, of course. I snapped a photo to add to "The Blackmail Files."

"Aye, Kelp Face! Truth or Dare at the Hermes Cabin, you coming!?"
"Ya sure we'll be right over"

"K byeee."

Then I went to find Sparky and Beauty Queen. They were over talking to Chrion so I waited till they were done, then invited them over. I also went to find Grover and invite him but apparently he had to do some stuff with a certain tree nymph. Assuming the Stolls got everyone else I raced over to the cabin and got ready.

Everyone sat in a circle; Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Thalia, Frank, Hazel, Rachel, Nico, The Stolls, Katie, and moi.

"Okay all you dorks who thought it'd be a good idea to play a game of truth or dare with the Prank masters and Mcshizzle Man, swear upon the Styx that you will not back out of any dares once given!! SWEAR IT NOW!" Everyone did. "Next, the rules. The game is simple, truths and dares, we go in a circle, no saying that you were dared." I grinned.

Everyone was staring at me like I was completely insane, probably cause I am and I get really into truth or dare. The guys started grinning at their girlfriends. I feel so lonely yet so accomplished.

"LETS GET THIS GAME GOING FREE TIME DON'T LAST FOREVER DUDES!"