Epilogue

Everything had been done over again because of stupid Octavian.

It was down to the game of truth or dare where everyone stormed out.

People began storming out. And we held Octavian back so that he couldn't go into the Hecate cabin and make that stupid wish.

"We'll go to the beach now byeee" I squealed and pulled Octavian, Katie, and The Stolls along with me.

"Guys we made it through."

"What."

"We made it through! We made it through!! We didn't mess up once. We can keep living our lives hating Octavian and stuff.

"Hey!"

"Just cuz we made it through some mess with you, doesn't mean we like you or ever will. Goodbye!"

I ran up the hill to Bunker nine while the Stolls and Katie ran toward the Hermes cabin.

Octavian was all alone. Nobody liked him. Nobody ever would. Of course no one would ever like him. He was a terrible person. Did many terrible things. He didn't have anyone or anything, not even his camp. He didn't know what his purpose was anymore, so he jumped.

Into the ocean. His ankle tied to a rope which was tied to a brick.

Octavian died. No one greived of his death, except Rachel. But everyone else's lives went back to normal.

The Romans eventually went back to Camp Jupiter which was repaired. And almost everyone found love.

Even Nico.
((HAHAHAHA SOLANGELO))

Everyone but Rachel who grieved of Octavian's death everyday.

And Connor who just gave up trying.

Jason and Piper, Percy and Annabeth, Leo and Calypso, Hazel and Frank, Travis and Katie, even Nico and Will continued dating and never broke up again

Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter lived in peace.

Everything (almost everything) was perfect until...

"RACHEL'S DOING IT AGAIN!!"

"Children of the three
Are soon to be
Gone at the time of peace
When evil shall be released
Less they figure the list
They shall no longer exist"

Percy, Jason, Nico, and Hazel could only say,
"No..."