New Arrivals

I woke up and turned to say good morning to my wise girl. Only problem is, she wasn't there. I panicked. I got up and did all that hygiene stuff, got dressed, and went to talk to Chrion.

"Annabeth's gone!"

"Percy, I'm sure she'll be back soon"

"You don't know that. I must be allowed to go look for her!"

"Ok. Leave after lunch"

"Thank you Chrion"

"Oh, by the way, there are two new arrivals, a girl and a boy, not related. Grover brought them in last night. They were claimed that night at campfire."

As if to be right on que, Grover stepped in the door with the two. They looked about 3 years younger than me, so about 16.

"Hey G-man how you doing?" I said pulling him into one of those bro hugs.

"Nothing much, just usual sytr stuff. By the way, that makes 11 this month Chrion."

"Got it. You're excused Grover. Percy can you please show Mr. Oliver and Ms. Gianni around camp and explain to them everything. Answer all their questions and make sure to get them checked in to the armory."

"Yes sir" I say

"Hi. I'm Percy. Welcome to Camp Half Blood Oliver and Gianni. Who are your godly parents?"

"Mine is Hepheastus" Oliver said. He has dark brown eyes and brown hair and he's very pale.

"Ares" Gianni said. She had curly black hair tan skin brown eyes and braces.

"Well I'm glad your parents lived up to their oath. So any questions you have before I show you around?"

"Ya, why can I talk with the horse over there?" soon after Oliver said it, a glowing symbol popped up over his head. My dad's.

"Claimed by to parents? That's not good and not possible. Hephaestus is definitely messed up. I better go tell Chrion."

"Gianna ask your brother Frank to show you around, Oliver, come with me."
"Woah woah I have two dads?"
"No"
"Ohkey so then what?"
"Well, we take you to Chrion."

"Chrion, we have a claiming issue."
"Which is..."
"Oliver was claimed"
"I know, by Hephaestus"
"And Poseidon. Chrion."
"Not possible."
"Um then what's with this little glowing trident I can't get rid of" Oliver said.
"We shall call them. Percy" I took a golden drachma and made a light mist. I prayed to the rainbow goddess and asked from Poseidon and Hephaestus. They popped up. In the middle of a meeting. Oops.
"Why there are my two sons."
"Ya dad, that's we need to talk to you about"
"No, a that's my son" Hephaestus argued. Uh oh.
"You both claimed him. What's going on?"
"Oliver's mine" my dad said.
"Wait, did you say Oliver?" Hephaestus questioned.
"Yes I did."
"Wow never had two gods fight over me"
"I don't have a child named Oliver, I thought he was Derik"
"DERIK IS MY OLDER BROTHER!"
"So Oliver is my brother? And Derik is still out there?!"
"Fraid so, I'll get Grover." Chrion finished.
"Bye dad" I said slashing through the mist.
"A little brother! I've always wanted one of those" I said with excitement. Then the lunch horn sounded. Soon I'd be taking off to find Annabeth. But after I got back, I would definitely be showing my new brother everything. All his powers, I mean, everything. Now, I just had to come back alive. I couldn't just die on my brother or Annabeth. Couldn't wait. I wonder how Gianni is doing with Frank.