Connor

"BRUTHA" Travis said.
"Yes lover boy" Connor wiggled his eyebrows at his brother. Travis and Katie blushed madly.
"Just pick Truth or Dare"
"Truth"
"CONNOR, SO UNLIKE YOU! GUYS THE APPOCOLYPSE IS HAPPING SOON."
"Dood chill. So what my truth?"
"Ummmm, I've never had to do this before" Travis said puzzled.
"I'm waiting"
"Ummm."
"5...4...3...2"
"CONNOR WHO DO YOU LIKE!?!?"
Connor didn't expect this. He started to want to take it back. He really didn't want anyone to know he liked Rachel. The oracle of camp. I mean, he couldn't possibly tell anyone that. Its just not his nature. Plus, she's not allowed to date!

"I can't"
Rachel didn't realize she was staring. "Um, u ohkey Rachel?" Connor smiled.
"What oh ya, I was just getting a vision of the future cuz oracle, ya."
"I'll go with that, sure."
"Ooooo its getting hot in here" Percy said.

"Really? I think its kind of cold you silly" Annabeth said.

Everyone looked a bit confused but then remembered her dare.
"SOON EVERYONE WILL HAVE A SOUL MATE AND ILL BE ALONE!! THE-"

Leo counted on his fingers.

"THE 13th WHEEL OF U ALL" Leo said with a pout.
"Leo, we know you're upset. We'll find Calypso, we promise" everyone nodded their heads. Leo just looked down and hid his face so no one could see his tear.
"I think that's enough T or D for tonight. See ya all tomorrow, I guess I gtg tell my little brother Seth that his fate isn't real." Leo got up and walked out. Jason made it rain outside for dramatic affect.
"JASON STOP THAT THE POOR BABY IS ALREADY UPSET LEAVE HIM ALONE" Piper scolded her boyfriend.

He stopped.
"Well, we have 3hrs left of the night before curfue."
"Wanna head down to the beach guys?"
"Classic Percy" Annabeth said.
"K let's go"

Ohkey, don't kill me. I think imma make this a story story. So imma make it, well it's hard to describe, but I hope you understand, just so much happened in their 1st game of T or D that I had to continue it. Sorry to you peeps who just like the T or D, but I know the rest of you will like it better. LURVE YA, KEEP READING PLEASE!
~DaughterOfHades💀