The Beach

After we took off our stupid maekovers and Annabeth stopped actin stupid, we all headed down to the beach. Jason was giving Piper a piggy back ride. Percy hand his arm around Annabeth and they were laughing.
Nico, Thalia, Rachel, and Connor were all making small talk. Frank and Hazel were chasing each other down the beach. Katie and Travis were heading over to the dock.
"Hey, Katie,"
"Ya"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Well its gonna take me a little time to think about it..."
"WHAT, I mean, ohkey"
"I'm messing with you, you totally know that right"
"Oh, pshhhhh duh"
"I would love to be your girl friend" she said and pushed Travis in the ocean and laughed.
Travis came up and grabbed Katie and pulled her in with him. They were both freezing since it was 8:00 but they didn't care, they were together and that was all that mattered to them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percy and Annabeth were underwater. No one saw them go in so they had privacy. Percy had made a bubble around them so Annabeth wouldn't like die or anything.
"I love you wise girl"
"I love you too Seaweed Brain" When they looked outside the bubble the fish were staring at them.
"Oh come on guys, leave"
"YES MASTER PERCY" Percy and Annabeth laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So uh, how's life?" Connor said. Rachel was the only girl ever who made Connor feel so high in the clouds.
"Um good, how about you?"
"It's normal"
"So how do you feel about this whole Katie thing with your brother?"
"I was wondering that too" Thalia chimed in.
"Oh. That. Well, I'm happy for him, I just hope his relationship doesn't change anything between us"
"Of course it won't, girls come and go, brothers are forever"
"Thanks, you're good people to talk to"
"Well you know, it's sorta my nature, all oracle blah blah blah" Rachel noted.
Connor an Thalia laughed.
Nico stood by.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hazel and Frank were tripping over the sand while chasing each other around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Piper and Jason were sitting next to each other on the far side of the beach. Piper was leaning on Jason, her head in the crook of his neck. Jason was playing with Piper's hair. They were just having a conversation.
"Hey Sparky"
"Ya" Jason answered
"Watchout Percy's about to tidal wave us"
"OH SHIZ" right before Percy hit them Jason formed an air bubble around them, the water just bounced off harmlessly. Percy kept the water coming and Jason kept the protective bubble up for as long as they could, then they both got tired.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END OF THAT CHAPTER. I hope you guys are okay with this new story outline. I hope you like it. Oh btw, thanks for 330 reads in 4 days doods.
~DaughterOfHades💀