Free

After about a month, Percy, Leo, and Annabeth were STILL missing. No new halfbloods. Katie and Travis were back together. Nico and a certain doctor started chatting, a lot. And Jason and Piper still weren't back together. Why though? One word. Drew.
"Oh Jason, you don't REALLY want to get back together with Piper." Drew used Charmspeak on Jason. She's been doing this for the past month so she could make a move on Jason.
"No, I guess not." Jason replied.
"Ya. That's right. You want to date me though."
"Maybe, I guess so?"
"Mmmhm."
"NO. YOU DON'T JASON. YOU DON'T WANT TO DATE DREW"
"Piper McLean. Piper, Piper, Piper. How lovely of you to join me and my new boyfriend, right, Sparky"
"A, HE'S NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND, B, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE BEEN CHARMSPEAKING HIM! I THOUGHT HE ACTUALLY HATED ME!! C, I HATE YOU. And D, DON'T. CALL. HIM. SPARKY!" with that Piper charged Drew.
"I HATE YOU"
"I HATE YOU MORE. JASON IS MINE!"
"NO, HE'S NOT. HE'S UNDER YOUR SPELL!"
"GET OUT OF HERE MCLEAN" and then she kissed Jason right, on, the, lips. Piper was mad alright.
"DON'T KISS MY BOYFRIEND!" and then Drew went out like a light and had a huge red mark across her face.
"Boyfriend? Does that mean you're taking me back?" Jason said.
"What do you think dummy"
"I'm so sorry. I just got mad at everything, I shouldn't have taken it out on you."
"Me neither, I love you Sparky"
"I love you too"
"Jason,"
"Ya?"
"We should probably get Drew to the infirmary."
"Ya, ya we should, lets go"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"VALDEZ?"
"JACKSON?!!"
"I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND YOU!"
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"
"I'll explain once you help me aboard!"
"Oh, right." Leo extended his hand and helped Percy on board.
"Ohkey, so explain why you're here Jackson."
"Annabeth, is on Ogygia as well and I think I know where we can find them. By the way, you look so much older."
"Two months on the waters without being with company, ya, changes ya"
"Well do you wanna know how to find them"
"HADES YA!"
"I can navigate the waters. Annabeth texted me her coordinates, well, what she thinks are her coordinates."
"How can we be sure."
"Got any other plans?"
"Which way GPS PERCY!?"
"NORTH!"

They sailed for a long time. When they finally hit the exact spot. And there was land.
"No way. No dam way. This is-"
"Ogygia."
"CALYPSO! WHERE ARE YOU?!"
"ANNABETH!"
"CALYPSO!"
"ANNABETH!"
"WHERE ARE YOU"
"WE'RE HERE!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wait wait, Calypso, listen"
"CALYPSO, ANNABETH, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!"
"Oh my gods, is that Leo?!"
"AND PERCY" they got up and ran toward the source of the sound. There on the shore was Percy and Leo.
"LEO!!"
"CALYPSO!" they both broke into tears and Calypso leaped into Leo's arms. Then she kissed him. Leo looked suprised, then relaxed.
"oh my gods Annabeth, I found you."
"1 month Percy. " she choked back a sob. "1 month on an island, 1 whole month without you."
"I know. But we fell into Tartarus, nothing is worse than that"
"Not being with you for even just ONE day is worse than anything"
"I missed you wise girl"
"not as much as I missed you seaweed brain"
~~~~~~~~~~~
"I never thought that you'd come back for me Leo"
"Hey, I never break my promises."
"I- I can't believe you're actually here" she sobbed into his shirt.
"Don't worry, I'm here now. I'm right here."
"Leo,"
"Ya"
"I'm sorry I got mad that time online."
"Don't even think about that, just stay in my arms" Leo emitted heat with his hug around Calypso to make her feel warm.
"Let's go home."
"I love you Leo" she whispered softly.
"You, love me?" Leo was questioning this term he hasn't heard since his mom died.
"Ya. I love you."
"I love you to." Leo kissed Calypso's forehead and they headed back to the ship. Calypso was able to leave now. Calypso was finally free.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~