London [Part Three]

July 22, 2009

"Kai! Kai! Kai! It happened! I strapped on a pair and finally lost my-" A joyful Zoe bursts into my room yelling. "Whoa-ho-ho! What is this!?"

I peak my eyes open and blush at the position I've just been caught in. Jace is laying on his stomach, arm over my bare torso and his face buried in the crook of my neck,groaning in protest to all the noise. The embarrassing part? We are both butt naked with only the blanket covering us, and it's hardly doing that.

"Make your friend shut up, it's worse than an alarm clock," Jace grumbles, trying to cuddle into me further.

"Rude! I am not an it!" Zoe whines.

"Hey, she's your friend, too,"I mumble, nestling into Jace, closing my eyes again.

"Not at... seven-freaking-thirty in the morning she isn't."

Zoe rolls her eyes and turns her back on us, "Fine! Don't tell me what happened! Leave me wondering why you smell like booze and sex! I just won't tell you about the amazing sex I had last night. Which was pretty freaking amazing!"

"Babe! Don't be telling people!"Zaq complains from their room, sounding groggy himself.

Zoe winks at me and skips into the hall between our rooms, stopping when the sound of Martyn's voice drifts towards us, "What's with all the shouting? Do you know what time it is!?"

Zoe throws her arms in the air happily and replies, "Kai and Jace did the diddly do! And so did I! I'm happy, let me be happy!"

"ZOE!" Jace, Zaq and I all shout in unison.

"Why is everyone, but me getting laid!?" Martyn complains in exasperation from down the hall.

I can't help but burst out laughing, turning over and cuddling into Jace's chest, feeling so amazingly happy and comfortable. I don't even care if Zoe just announced my sex life to the world. Nothing, and I mean nothing, can ruin this moment.

***

After about an hour of lounging, Jace decides we should get up and meet his family for breakfast. I get up to shower and gasp in surprise when Jace grabs me by the wrist and twirls me around into his arms with a wicked little smirk.

"Would you oppose to sharing a shower, Baby?" He purrs, leaning down and kissing my neck softly.

I tilt my head to give him more access, "Not at all."

He quickly ushers me into the bathroom, the two of us smiling and laughing as we trip out of our clothes, too busy kissing and touching to worry about being graceful. The only thing on both of our minds, is how fast can we undress and get under the steamy water, for once feeling as though there is not a single thing in the world to worry about.

After a lunch full of teasing looks and smirks passed among Jace, Zaq, Zoe and I, Jace and Martyn's mother and father asked to speak to Jace in private once again and although he obliged to speak to them, he did not listen to their request to do it alone. Instead, he grabbed me by the crook of the arm and pulled me along beside him, sitting me next to him on a love seat across from his parents. Which is how I've ended up awkwardly frozen in place with his parents glaring at me, but Jace looking oddly smug.

"Jace, we asked to speak with you alone," his mother says, voice strained.

He nods, "You did. I just don't care. Kai is part of my life, and deserves to know at least some of what's going on. I don't like leaving him in the dark every time you feel the need to whisk me off for another 'private chat'."