#12 ~ You See Him Cry For The First Time

Começar do início

Once you had packed your bag JARVIS asked if you would like him to notify Tony that you were leaving. You took a while debating what to say. Eventually you told JARVIS not to tell Tony but if he asked where you were JARVIS could say you had left to stay at your friend's house. As you neared the front door you were wondering if you should borrow one of Tony's cars or if you should walk - your friend's house wasn't that far away. That's when you realised something - what if Tony didn't want you to come back? You had to get out of the house. You opened the door and ran out, accidentally slamming it behind you. You leant against the wall and sank to the floor, gently holding your stomach. Tears prickled your eyes and made their way out, streaming down your face, and you started to sob. Suddenly you heard a shout and looked up. You could hear footsteps pounding behind the door, you wiped your face and pulled your bag, and yourself, to the edge of the door. It swung open and a figure raced out and ran to the road. Tony looked up and down the road before sinking to his knees in the middle of the pavement. A young man walked past and checked if he was okay, presuming he was drunk, and then recognised him as Tony Stark. The man helped Tony to his feet and walked him back to the tower. You stepped out of the shadows and Tony spotted you immediately. He ran over to you and you saw with a shock his face was tearstained. Tony Stark had been crying? Over you? You raised your hand and wiped the tears away before cupping his cheek. "Y/N I'm so sorry." He whispered his voice cracking. "JARVIS told me you were leaving because you didn't think I wanted this child. You're wrong you know." He said before pulling you against his chest and kissing the top of your head. The two of you stood like that for a while before you pulled back. "Why did you run away then?" You asked a tad confused. "He dropped his head and started to speak "I love you Y/N and for a while I have been thinking how much I would love to start a family with you, but I was scared. My father was never around much for me and he didn't ever say I love you or show that he cared about me. I didn't want to w like that to put kid. And then you just said you were pregnant and I froze everything I had feared is about to come true and Y/N... I'm terrified." His voice cracked again on the last bit. You hugged him tightly and stroked his head as he rested it on your shoulder. "Tony you are going to be a great dad, all of our kid's friends are going to be jealous of having a dad that is Iron Man." His head shot up and he looked shocked "So you'll stay with me?" You smiled "Of course you doofus. I love you." He grinned, wrapped his arms around your waist and spun you around. "I love you too." Then he put you down "Are you okay? I don't want to hurt the baby!" You giggle and nodded "I'm fine Tony." Then he told you he was going to build you a robot that could bring you anything you wanted from anywhere in the tower - so you didn't have to get up. "How is that different from JARVIS?" You questioned. "JARVIS can't make and bring you a sandwich he can just control the tower and my suit." "Oh of course, how did I get that mixed up?" You said sarcastically. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder picked up your bag and walked you back into the tower to spend the night deciding on baby names - you had to refuse Jarvis Jr many times.

Thor - Pretend Sif doesn't exist
When Thor had been banished you were devastated. You knew he was arrogant but you didn't think he deserved to be banished to Midgard. You had argued with Odin on the matter but he refused to lift the banishment it was only Frigga that managed to persuade him not to throw you in the dungeons. She had pointed out how she would feel if Odin had been taken away from her. Since the begging of his banishment you had been persuading the Warriors Three to help you persuade Odin to rethink the punishments. However, when you went to speak to him it had been Loki on the throne - Odin had slipped into the OdinSleep. Loki had also refused. You had spoken to Heimdall and he agreed to send you down to Midgard. You had all been preparing to descend when the Warriors Three had decided that you couldn't go. They said that if you came with them and were injured (as they didn't know what situation they would land in) Thor would never forgive them. Heimdall had had to knock you out as it was the only way to restrain you. When you awoke you were on your bed, alone in your room. You tried to leave the room but your door was locked. You shouted and tried to break down the door but the guards ignored you. They had probably been told not to let you out under any circumstances. You considered climbing out the window however there was no grip on the outside of the castle. So you just waited until someone came to let you out.