"Okay, thank you." Dr. Reynolds left the room after removing her IV. "I hope you guys brought extra clothes for me. My other ones are filled with blood."

"Yeah, Lianne brought you some that you left at her house," I said, handing her a Wal-Mart bag with her clothes in it.

"Thanks," She mumbled. She got off the bed and made her way to the bathroom.

"I'll meet you two at the house," Dad said, before leaving. Anabelle came out the bathroom soon after. "Ready to go?" I asked her.

"Ready," She answered, with a small nod.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

*Anabelle's POV*

Last night was a huge scare for me. I actually thought that last night, I was going to lose my baby. I don't know what I would of done if I lost her.

It was weird not being at school today. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever missed a day of school since I've started high school as a freshman.

I heard my phone buzz on my nightstand. I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a text from Lianne.

Hey girlie. Hope you're feeling better. I'm about to leave school and head over to your house. Do you want me to bring anything? Food? Soda? Anything?

I gave a small laugh before answering her back.

Can you bring me an Arizona Green Tea with a huge bag of Cool Ranch Doritos?

I was pretty hungry. I didn't want a full meal, I just wanted a snack. My phone buzzed again.

Okay. I'm on my way girl. I'll be there five to ten minutes.

I know for sure it'll take her more than ten minutes to get here, but I answered back anyway.

Okay. See you soon.

I set my phone back down on my nightstand, looking down at my hospital bracelet as I did so. Maybe I should take the hospital bracelet off.

I got up from my bed and exited my room, making my way into the kitchen. I entered the kitchen and saw Derek snooping through the pantry.

"Hungry huh?" He quickly turned in my direction. "Uh, yeah. Dad needs to go grocery shopping. There's barely anything good to eat," He said, closing the pantry door.

I gave him a small smile. "Yeah I know. Work has been keeping him busy. I'm usually the one who does the grocery shopping anyway. Things just kind of... changed, I guess."

"Well, do you wanna go grocery shopping now? I can cook spaghetti tonight for dinner."

"Yeah okay. Can we wait for Lianne though? She's on her way with my Green Tea and Doritos."

"Yeah we can wait awhile," He said, walking over to where I was standing. "So how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling good. I just came in here to take off my hospital bracelet is all," I answered him.

"Oh okay." I grabbed the scissors from the utensil drawer and carefully cut the bracelet. I threw away the bracelet and put the scissors back into the drawer.

I heard the front door open and close. "Ana I'm here!" She called out, from the living room. "We're in the kitchen," I yelled back.

She walked into the kitchen and handed me my Green Tea and Doritos. I smiled at her. "Thank you."

"No problemo Anabelita." I shot a glare her way. I could hear my brother laughing behind me. "Don't call me that," I snapped at her, as I vigorously opened the bag of Doritos and shoved a couple into my mouth.