CALM BEFORE THE STORM!!

En başından başla

Sidharth needed to sit down for a while.
He looked at that man with a lot of pain in his eyes and asked him the last question he needed to ask.

Sid-Say if i were to act on this information uncle,where do you think i should start from???

Uncle-I would say your dad's secretary, sonia ....i have her address in my office..i can mail it to you.I am sure she will help you.

Sidharth nodded and that man hugged him.
Sidharth promised to be in touch with him and went back to his seats where Lisa was waiting for him.

Lisa-Took you long enough....have you done something about the date???

Sid-Han?

Lisa-Your date with that bitch over there i mean.

Sidharth looked at the table she was pointing to.

Sana was laughing and smiling like it doesn't matter where she is or she lied to the man that she was working for.

Sidharth hated tha fact that she was enjoying with her date.

He has heard it from everyone that sana doesn't entertain relationships then why would she be laughing like an idiot with this man.
Is he really that funny???

Sidharth was not liking them,so he stopped staring at them and gave Lisa his attention.

He gulped his glass of wine and said
"No ....fuck.it..its just a date for sake of a charity...m sure i can manage to sit with her for few mintues"

Lisa-Are you Serious???Do you know how loose she is...she will.have one drink with you and let you fuck her brains out.

Sid*smirking*Well if you haven't noticed...i don't mind loose.

Lisa was offended but the way sidharth kept drinking and not giving a fuck about her.
She stopped thinking about him and tried to get through the night with the little bit of dignity that was left in her.

Shehnaaz looked at the watch and Anand realized it was time to escort the lady home.

Anand helped her stand up and said to her that they should probably thank sidharth for the invite.
And also for the warm welcome and then leave the party.

Sana agreed reluctantly because she knew that she has not told sidharth that she was going to attend his party and now she feels uncomfortable confronting him.

But then again he is not her father.... she can do whatever she wants .Screw him and his attitude . Sidharth looked at both of them approaching him like he was disgusted at the thought of speaking to them at all.

Sana had no idea why she felt so much hatred in his eyes but she was in no place to question sidharth. So she stayed shut while Anand thanked him for the invite and while they were exchanging polite courtesies....Shehnaaz kept staring at sidharth to see if he will make an eye contact with her which was making her uncomfortable because he was doing all he can to avoid any eye contact with Sana.

Why was this making her sad???
Fuck this,she thought...she doesn't need to be annoyed at a man she has no emotional ties with.

Anand was talking to Lisa out of politeness of making a conversation when she said
"So Mr.Anand...what is a man with such an impeccable taste doing with Shehnaaz Gill"

Anand didn't hesitate before replying
" Confirming your statement Miss Lisa...I am a connoisseur of all beautiful things and Miss Sana fits right into that"

Shehnaaz liked this man a lot more than she did few seconds ago...ooooh the look on Lisa's face was priceless.

Sana*smiling*I wish i could ask Mr. Sidharth the same thing Lisa...but i can't...because you both have similar tastes"