Chapter 47: Legendary Daughter

Malta

Orleana pov

Olreana had taken the escalator after she walked across the terminal in the Malta international Airport. There wasn't any doubt in her mind what Summer was going to do? After all she had seem what she was capable of doing. Orleans noticed that line up to the customs booth was long but moving. In many ways she was much like her father and that her made more dangerous.

Orleans made her way over to the customs booth.The customs officer gestured her to hand over the passport, so he could check it out, as he flipped it open. Then he glanced up at her seeing the impression in her eyes. After a while he handed the passport back to her. 

Orleans grabbed it from him strolling into the main part that was, bustling with people walking back and forth. Orleana made her way over to the carrental counter where, the clerk was helping someone to tend a vehicle that they wanted. Orleans blended into the crowd of people that were lined up. A little later she made over to the finally, the clerk looked up at her. He looked nervous, she didn't know why?

With Summer gone on a personal mission that she only could take care of Orleana knew that it was up to , Lex, Nicky,her and Leslie possibility to bring down the black market, and Kenton for good. As long she could remember the spying business had ran in her family blood of course, that wouldexplain things why she was really what did. She remembered her dad cleaning his weapons, in his private den where he kept where weapons vault was.

"How I can help you miss ?" The clerk asked.

"Yes, I would like to rent of your vehicles please," Orleans stated.

"What kind of vehicle you would like to rent," The clerk questioned.

"The Eco Hit Mini Cooper," Orleans stated.

The clerk walked over to the door that probably,lead into another room where he kept the keys for the vehicles. Grabbing the door he opened in, stepped in sauntering over to the wall where there was a key rack hanging. He snatched one of the keys off, and walked back out closing the door behind him. Strolling over the counter; he handed the keys over to her.

Orleans grabbed the keys, as she headed out through the doors of the Airport strolling over to the rental parking lot to where Mini Cooper was parked. Grabbing the door, after she

Unlocked it and climbed in. Backing out of the parking lot, and sped down the coastal highway. She never thought that she would ever became an agent for the CIA, but where she was .

She drove down several streets and blocks before turning into a neighbourhood,as she looked out the window feeling the adrenaline start to rush again. Driving up to the driveway in front of the safe house. Orleans parked outside on the curb, getting out, and closed the door.

Walking up the sidewalk to front entrance of the safe house, looks can be deceiving and that was the purpose of this old house that been transformed into a safe house. It wasn't on any CIA or National Intelligence safe house list. Although the agents worked for the CIA it was unofficially it was a black meaning it didn't exist.

Orlean entered the code as the sensor turned green, and the door opened. She walked in looking around seeing Lex and Nicky talking in the den. Walking into the corridor Nicky turned around seeing Orleana but not Summer.

"Where is Summer?" I asked.

"She has some unfinished business that she had to care of," Olreana remarked.

"She's going to kill, Don Vito Sandino isn't she?" Nicky questioned knowing that what Summer was doing had to be done if it was the other way she would have the same thing in her spot.

"Do we know layout of the black market, where is it and how many security they'll have there," Orleana asked.

"No we don't that's why we have to try and recruit Leslie she's our only chance finding out where it is," I remarked.

For the twenty minutes we gone over our operations details, figuring out what was the best tactics, advantage points to use. Nothing could be less to chance;it all depended on howmany armed security men patrolled the black market, and if they had a sniper perched somewhere for the overwatch. All that was important to know.

It didn't matter if you were a singleton operator, sniper or elite black group like us, you had to be prepared for the worst scenario and what might have happen if it went sidewalks on you. Every agent, hacker or assassin knew happened when your in tight spot; and got emotional. That's why we always remained calm and cold.

"Lex how are we going to know if they have a sniper perched somewhere there?" Nicky questioned.

"Leslie can help us with that. She might know the layout of the black market and certain details that could help us," I remarked.

"Yes, but we can trust with those details, that we need to know for this op, Orleana asked.

"Were going to have trust her as asset if we going to bring down the Kenton and the black market for," I stated.

Every operation was risky no matter how  well did you it, not knowing the outcome could of it; you could be compromised oreven burnt for that matter. The best course of action was to pick the time and place for action that way you control the outcome. As a well trained team we worked like clock work knowing every movement and tactic help us.

Orleana walked over to the weapons vault, entered the code, as the sensor turned green, and the door opened. She Strolled in, grabbing her body armor, slipping of her shoulder holster; and placed on it the rack as she slipped on her body armor and grabbed her shoulder holster putting it on. After that she santched some rounds for her Glock, and then ventured closing the vault door.

"Lex, understand if Ruyan is working with kenton, I will put her in the ground for having Wade killed she must for that," Olrean exclaimed. 

"Orleana, trust me I Understand but our main priority is to bring down, the black market for good and kenton for good. If Ruyan is there we will put her in the ground for good after that," I remarked.

1088 words in chapter