Chapter 46: The White Nights Private collector

Rome, Italy

Ruyan's  pov

The helicopter landed on the helipad outside the safe house, as Russian GRU agents with MP5 submachine guns clutched in their grip rushed over to grab the door for Madame Ruyan. She stepped out, walking up the path to the safe house. Grabbing the doorknob, she opened the door, strolling in. After that she closed the door behind her.

Ruyan slipped off her dark sunglasses, placing them on the table near the door. She walked into the den and saw the curator had been escorted out by the GRU agents to the helicopter that waited outside for him. Pretty soon she would have to get ready for the black market,that she was looking forward to it.

She thought it was funny that the CIA believed that she wasn't no longer a threat; but the truth was she was very much a threat to them and whoever came after her indeed. After all she was still Rogue, and that would never change. Of course she needed bring back her network of assassins the White Nights.

She still had her contact in the global consortium, that had introduced her to President Roberts back then. With everything went as plan the White Nights would be back in business; once she was done with the black market. She was sure that Lex and his team of agents were going to bring her down good for this time and the black market of course.

Ruyan walked over to the desk in the den, grabbing her laptop from the desk before she left the den. From what she knew about the black market she had  gotten her assets inside the GRU,FSB and the SVR. Ruyan ventured down the corridor over to the table, and grabbed her sunglasses putting them. Strolling out the front door of the safe house; she took one last look at Rome enjoying the view.

Walking over to the helicopter on the landing pad, The GRU agents grabbed the door on the helicopter for her. Ruyan climbed in as they closed the door behind her. Looking outthe window all she knew was that they were suppose to board a  private Gulfstream where they would be flown to the location of the black market. The helicopter lifted into the sky on their way to Rome International Airport.

A few minutes later Ruyan landed outside of the the Airport, not to from the hangar. She wondered what kind of collectors the black market would bring beside the terrorist, spies andAssassins. Pretty soon she would be mingling with them.

The pilot stepped out, grabbing the door for her as Ruyan climbed out wearing her dark sunglasses, and carrying her laptop in her hand. As far as she could see there was no private jet there yet? Which her wonder where all these collectors.

Ruyan nodded at the pilot to get back into the helicopter, and that it was okay for him . She could picture any of those paintings hanging in her safe house or relics. The only question on her mind was who was going to be the highest bidder there?

She had been to many auctions before where she had bidded on classified intel that was sold to the highest bidder at thetime. But never to auction like this before. Of course this one was different not knowing that she what was going to bid on made her nervous.

As powerful as she was, there were  people  that were way more powerful then her. So it was better to be careful these days, not knowing that who might come after you was a big problem. One she didn't want, or need especially if the CIA still have after her.

There was no way the CIA would even; find out about the black market, nobody knew about it? It was a well kept secret kind like the White Nights were. She didn't know how dangerous Victor was? And she didn't want to find out. As an orphan, she had to fight to protect herself and make a living until she had being recruited by the KGB back then.

Four seconds laters; the Gulfstream descended onto the runway ,as it roared to a stop in front of the hangar where Ruyan was waiting. Right after that, the doors opened,the staircase had been lowered. Azalea stepped out, as she surveyed the area carefully taking in the surroundings.

Ruyan froze for a second. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. The deadly pale skin of those eyes on her she felt that chill again. There was something about her, but she just put her finger on it yet? The reflection where she had seen it before? She couldn't remember. Trying to put it together, but it was hard.

Ruyan ventured over to the staircase of the aircraft, glancing over at the lady with pitch-black hair and pale skin standing inside the Gulfstream. Inside the aircraft had seating for forteen in the form in the leather cabin chairs and softa. There was wide screen attached to the the wall with bottles of water in the cup holder for the collectors. Ruyan was impressive how Victor to keep everyone happy. She walked over to one of the cabin chairs, and sat down in.

Thirty hours later Ten GMC quickly, pulled up to the hangar. The doors on both sides swung open; as terrorist, spiesassassins, and private collectors who probably owned a museumor a gallery. They moved quickly over to the staircase to the board the Gulfstream and ventured over to their seats. Ruyan was amazed and shocked.

Azalea closed the door as the staircase lifted up. She looked around at all the collectors that were going to be biding in the black market. They were some of the most dangerous and weahtly  people in the world. Just like she was.Azalea walked over to the sofa and sat down, grabbing a bottle of water to drink; while she eyed the woman in the dark sunglasses clutching the laptop in her grip.

Ruyan placed her laptop on the edge of the cabin chair, as she tried to figure out why the lady with pitch-blach hair was eyeing for her. Whoever she was Ruyan could tell that she haddangerous auro. And that didn't frighten her one bit. 

The Private Gulfstream roared down the runway,speeding and lifting into the sky. Ruyam looked out the window knowing, that she was about enter the unknown the black market. She closed her eyes thinking of what there would be to bid.

1083 words in chapter