Chapter 29:The exchange

Song Hero by skillet

Onboard the Enchanted Duchess

The next day Nicky woke up from been rested she knew what to do. She walked out of the cabin, strolled up the corridor, and went up the staircase into Plaza. She saw everyone that was going on a tour of Florence was walking over to the panoramic lift to take deck 7 promenade. So she quickly decided to blend into the crowd.

She pushed the button waiting for the elevator glass doors to open. From what she had found out far was that Victor Kenton was extremely dangerous, and that he had hired a former secret service agent Jennifer Lynd to kill her. Things were not what they seemed. Three minutes later the doors slid open as she went in with everyone.

As a hacker she had to think outside the box in came handy to Alpha team. One thing she knew certain was that somehow they were going to smuggle the paintings and relics probably in boxes onto the ship. Luckily she had her I phone X with to take photographs with.

The doors open on the Promenade deck as everyone walked out heading out onto the deck where they down the ramp, and go over to where the buses were waiting to take them on a tour. Nicky Made down the ramp. The weather was nice with cool freeze.

Since the other photographs were doing the pictures as people came down. It worked out well. She ventured over to one of the buses as the tour guide directed people to the right buses. She stepped onto the bus walked over the seat and sat down in it.

Soon after that everyone came on taking their seats as the tour host counted everyone on it before she sat down. Nicky looked out the window as the bus drove off down the long road into Florence.

Five hours later they drove into Florence and uphill that looked over the city that was the cradle of the Renaissance of Michelangelo's David and Botticelli Birth of Venus. It was also here where the Medici princes ruled.

Today it was world Unesco site visited by thousands of people. People strolled off the bus as the tour guide led them across the Ponte Vecchio into the historic center.

Nicky felt like she was in a different century she had always wanted to Florence when she was hacking or killing a target for the CIA but here she was. She quickly spotted two ItalianLooking serious men sitting in walking down the Uffizi museum.

Nicky ventured up the cobblestone sidewalk looking around at all the shops along the way. making her way through the large crowd people that were walking alone. It was crowded with people everywhere enjoying themselves. She knew that The two Italian men walking toward The Uffizi gallery were probably from the Sandino family, which meant that they were carrying Colt 1911 in their shoulder holster. She quickly ducked into the shop watching them enter into the gallery.

They must a van parked someplace out of sight she thought. Wouldn't anyone inside the gallery see them taking off the paintings from there? Or they did have someone paid off in there. She didn't know? She moved quickly out of the shop, slowly made her way over to the gallery she quickly blended into the crowd in case they saw her.

She noted that they entered through the west of the gallery coming from the Piazza Della Signoria. She could take them out with one shot but didn't want to start shooting in the museum she could hear Director Hamilton and President Roberts words.

"You Killed two of Don Sandino men in a shoot up in the Uffizi gallery are you crazy or what," Director Hamilton, exclaimed

"This is not good for our International relationship with Italy I know had to do you what to do but in the gallery," President Roberts, stated