Chapter 15 : The wild one

St Petersburg, Russia

Song A view to a kill  Duran Duran

Summer had flown on a direct flight from Nice sine there was no airport in Monaco landing outside at Pulkovo international airport. She looked out the window at the old grandeur imperial city. The last time she was here was she hired by the Russian Mafia to kill an American businessman who was actually a CIA officer who had been in deep cover at the Heritage Firm.

She rose up from where she was sitting and strolled down the aisle as she ventured into the airport and walked across the terminal to take down the escalator down to the customs. The airport was very busy was as usual. After she sauntered over to the customs desk.

The customs official asked"What brings you St Petersburg Miss Anton" as he looked at her passport she handed him.

Summer said"a little of both work and pleasure"

The customs official nodded and handed the passport back to her. As far he could tell everything looked okay ok. She smiled and strolled out over to the Hertz counter. She carefully took in the surroundings around. One could never to be careful, she thought who knows if the FSB is watching.

The rental clerk said"What can I do for miss"

Summer said"I would like to rent of the vehicles you have if I Can"

The rental clerk said"yeah you can Miss what kind of vehicle do you want to rent"

Summer said"I would like Mazda CX-3"

The rental clerk said" Okay that will be three hundred Euros"

Summer paid the rental clerk the three hundred Euros in cash as he handed her the keys over to her. She thanked then walked out through the airport to the rental parking lot. She unlocked the door and climbed in driving out of the parking into the old imperial city.

Driving down the narrow streets she glanced through the side of the red Cx-3 seeing if she had any FSB surveillance team tailing. There was no vehicle in sight which was good. The sure thing she knew about Yuri Stanislav was that he was dangerous and if you betray or double-cross him, he would have you killed.

She turned down some narrows street until she came a fancy looking nightclub that was lined up with people trying to get on the guest at the XXX Lenconcert. Not many people knew that it was actually a front for the Russian mafia. But she did. She parked the vehicle a block away.

After she climbed out she made her way over to the back door behind the club, and reached into her pocket removing a lock pit kit. She pulled out a lock pit and gently turned the lock as the door opened. She placed lock pit it back inside her leather jacket. She moved quickly and slowly over to the private seating area where Yuri was in his both with some ladies on both sides.

The music was blaring loud as usual. Yuri looked up from the table in the both when he saw Summer Anton.

After the Soviet Union collapsed and the wall came down Yuri had made his bones working free-lance for Oligarchs doing favors for them. It wasn't until the day when he stumbled ontoFile on the computer screen in Vladimir Valentin Konstantin.Office.

It was a list of Russian state-owned companies that he owned. So he did the next best thing he grabbed the Makarov 9mm from the desk and put a round into him. The security men came running with MP7 in their hands. He quickly exited out through the back door and disappeared down the streets.

Three weeks later he handed the file he downloaded onto the memory stick to Semion Mogilevich at his Mansion. He started for him as a middleman, a broker of sorts.