Chapter 5

The Residence at Cape Idokopas, Krasnodar Krai, Russia

Turkish pine trees surrounded the sprawling opulent secretive estate on a Russian coast that overlooked the Black Sea. The structure was located on a 17,000-acre property belonging to Russia's FSB security force, with restricted airspace and waterways. They had hidden their ownership behind a web of corporations and shell companies. Put together to provide the owner with plausible deniability, especially in light of the cost of construction, to the Russian people of $1.4 billion.

A reef surrounds the area, making offshore navigation dangerous.

The palace is massive and has many features, including a pool, spa, saunas, greenhouse, bars, a casino, and an ice palace. Shooting range, many wine cellars, a hookah lounge with a striper pole, and an arboretum. The master bedroom was 2,800 square feet. The establishment offers a wide range of facilities, including theatres and a reading area. It also features twelve guest rooms for visitors. The grounds were incorporate several helipads, airstrips, and a church tea house connected to the major structure, the amphitheater. A security wall and administrative buildings.

The Russian oligarchs owned the bordering properties. The cliff at the marina allowing security boats didn't permit other boats within a mile. There is an entrance dug into the hillside, leading to an underground bunker. The Russian president used an armored train to travel there. He feared they would launch a missile at his estate during the Ukraine War, and the bunker could withstand a nuclear blast.

Despite hearing about the Black Sea estate, Ruyan had never been there. In the rush to grab the helicopter's door, the security men failed to notice she was Stepping out, she gripped the file in her hand. While the spymaster wished to retaliate against the CIA for hindering her efforts to target President Roberts in Berlin before, she realized that now was not the moment. There were more serious problems at hand.

As she was escorted by the security men, Ruyan marveled at the pristine white halls of the palace. they entered, the Russian president glanced up from his laptop screen and saw The spymaster standing before him. "What are you doing here, Mrs. Ruyan?"

The foreign intelligence officer asked the President if he knew that Russia had already established diplomatic relations with the sovereign Order of Malta before the knights arrived in St. Petersburg. The foreign agent posed the question.

"Your web of assassins failed to eliminate President Roberts in Berlin, and our Old Guard resources are no longer at our disposal. The Raptor eliminated Quinn and Aradky. "So tell me, Ms. Ruyan, why I should listen to you or trust you? " The Russian president said.

To some extent, the President. Roberts was not eliminated by the assassin network she had commissioned. However, the failure was not her fault. Jackson and his team detected her assassin. It is noteworthy that the spymaster accidentally dropped her laptop when she left for the helicopter. There were still some loose ends to handle, namely Nikita Storm and Olreana Popov.

"Imagine how beneficial it would be for Russia, Mr. President, if we could rebuild the Russian heritage of the Knights," the spymaster remarked.

Ruyan moved straight to the dark big oak desk, swinging open the drapes to show sunshine. Mikhail Volkov, the head of the FSB and a member of the Russian security council, sat across from the Russian president. She had never truly trusted him. As he opened the document and went through it, Putin found it intriguing. He pondered it to himself and concluded that it could be a viable option, but the current primary concern remained Ukraine.

"What do you stand to gain?" "Is this Ms. Ruyan?" questioned the FSB director.

With confidence, The spymaster declared their goal to attain the esteemed rank of grandmaster in the Russian Knights' tradition. Additionally, they proposed that achieving this title could offer us the opportunity to secure favorable outcomes in negotiations with the United States.Ruyan noticed Volkov's nod as she glanced at the Russian president. Their expressions showed they were dissatisfied with what she said. Given their hostility towards the United States and Ukraine's support, her words weren't well received. Nevertheless, as a foreign agent, Ruyan refrained from arguing with the president.

"I dislike the concept. President Roberts cannot be trusted "remarked Putin.

"I'm not particularly concerned about Roberts, but I'm worried about Nikita, Viktor Storm's daughter, and the CIA agents. She put her sunglasses back on and said, "The sanctions imposed on Russia are not favorable for business. How many operations did the CIA prevent the GRU, SVR, and FSB from carrying out?"

Volkov sprang out of his seat. "How dare you threaten me, I'm the goddamn FSB director." Absolutely, I am aware of the sanctions in place. If you were successful in your assassination. President Roberts, the sanctions would be lifted, and Vice President North would take office."

Ruyan dug inside her shoulder holster, knowing the security officers would most likely suffocate her with a plastic bag over her head. She'd also get rid of her physique. Something she didn't require at all. After all, she was looking forward to the illegal market, so the spymaster would play their game. She shifted her weight, walked down the corridor, and exited the castle, making her way to her chopper. Once the foreign agent hopped in, the FSB agent seized the doot.