Her main insecurities kick started with PDA was because of Callum who would never show her affection in public because he said that he felt weird about doing it with her even though he'd done it with his previous girlfriends; she didn't see an issue with it a first, PDA wasn't for everyone but what made her feel like shit was when she hugged him goodbye and he shoved her away saying don't do that fucking shit its weird. She could understand if he didn't like it but it was just a friendly hug that wasn't around nobody, it was literally in her house before he left to go home, that was why she felt conscious of Harrison kissing her.

His brown eyes flickered down her face to see the worry written on it and he instantly felt guilty, did he do something wrong? "Why wouldn't I?" He asked back, feeling confused as to why she'd ask that, he'd kissed her twice before and enjoyed every second of it, same with this time.

"I don't know-I mean so publicly, are you not worried about people seeing you with someone like me?" She responded nervously, still feeling very apprehensive about it, she loved it, the kiss, she just didn't want him to do something especially when he was so well known that he'd regret in the future.

By someone like her did she mean the most beautiful person he'd ever met inside and out? By someone like her did she mean someone that made his stomach act like he was on a roller-coaster every second she was around him? By someone like her did she mean someone he'd like to be with? Because if that was the case, then yes, he was more than ten thousand percent sure.

"Oak, I don't care what people think, okay? I kissed you because I wanted to, I'd let the whole fucking world see if I could," He told her truthfully, joking at the end although he wasn't really. She let out a small chuckle at the end of his sentence and then smiled, a small but genuine smile. She really did feel something for him because those words ignited a flame within her that only actual fire could cause. "But we can stop if you want to, I don't want to make you uncomfortable," He added, it was the last thing he wanted to make her feel, he wanted her to be relaxed around him not tense and he wasn't going to do something that she didn't want.

"I don't wanna," She admitted and that was all he needed for them to reconnect their lips again, the feeling of pure bliss and another feeling that was hard to pitch flooded every sense they had, it was only them in the room, nobody else and now, neither of them cared about who was watching, let them.

——— ••• ———

"You could've said you had a boyfriend," Tom spoke aloofly referring to the earlier events when his sister had her tongue down some guys throat and he the same. It just seemed so sudden in his eyes; he was trying so hard not to be overprotective but he couldn't help it especially because of how damaged she got when that wanker of an ex boyfriend did and said what he did, he would not stand for it again. Sure, he didn't know the guy she was kissing but he still felt like he had to keep this protective shield over his sister.

Oak looked at him, one eyebrow higher than the other and her lips flat then she let out a laugh that made her brother have the same expression, it was no laughing matter. Their cousins from Australia were around them, speaking to the birthday girl, they hadn't seen each other in person for about two years so it was nice to see them again, for a good celebration. Declan was twenty- three looked a lot like his dad with his dark curly hair and hazel eyes, was apparently a massive heartthrob around his neighbourhood according to his mum, which embarrassed him more than he'd like to admit and then his younger brother who was nineteen, Elliott who looked more like his mum with a lighter brown hair and standard brown eyes, he too was apparently a heartthrob because everyone was infatuated with the fact that he was a lifeguard on the beach near where they lived, allegedly people would pretend to drown just so Elliott would touch them, it was borderline weird but i was what it was.