❤TWELVE❤

Is it possible to love and hate someone at the same time...

❣❣❣❣❣past❣❣❣
"Liz, Liz, Liz..." Helena says as she smiles, not your usual kind of smile, the why did you break my two dollar plate smile.

I stare at her non blinking. I was used to pain so I saw it coming. Remember when I said that Helena was sweet, caring and all those sweet things? She's not, Helena is a monster clad in a sheep's clothes. It has been almost three years. Three years since Jasmine and I were adopted, three years since I started experiencing the wrath of Helena and her dear fake husband, Damien.

"Mum," I start. I know if I don't address her as my mother, the beating will be tenfold. "Am sorry, it slipped when I was drying it."

"Helena! Helena!" Damien yells from the living room. You are probably wondering where I live....Beverly Hills. Yes, theee Beverly Hills. We live in a one storey modern mansion. Over the years I have learnt a few things about Helena and Damien. Things that I wish I never found out. Things that made me love my birth mother more than I already did.

❣❣❣❣❣present❣❣❣

Warning; usage of extreme BDSM skip if uninterested....

"Elizabeth," Logan growls when he figures am going to disobey him.

We are in his dungeon....well, that's a scary way of putting it. He is staring at me like am his prey.... This is what happened after he lied to me about giving the dinner back to Hank; he went ahead and admitted to having employed strippers, that's right there is a strip diner in Brooklyn. He also claimed that the sales have been twice as much since even though the food is terrible, men can pay to see anything that is half naked.

Am staring at him as he gets the nipple clamps, this time he doesn't apply the pressure. He fucking clamps them and tightens their hold, the pain is unbearable but at the same time pleasurable. Am a sicko, how can I let him do this to me?

"Logan! Get thos--" the rest of my words come out as grumbles since he tapes my mouth. He then cuffs both my hands on each pole of the bed. Shit he's a psycho, so am I since am kind of really wetting my thighs. Its like a river down there.

"Sweet sweet Elizabeth! Do you know how long I've dreamt of having you tied up on my bed, with the blue nipple clamps on, your face all flushed since you are embarrassed by the pain turning you on....mostly, do you know for how long I've wanted you to submit? Not only with your heart, but with your mind. I want to tame that wild mouth of yours, you knew from the start that I was fire yet you chose to get burnt. Now, you will know that choices do have consequences." He leans in and kisses my inner thigh as he thrusts two fingers in me but instead of plunging as I'd have wanted him to, he removes them and sucks them, still maintaining eye contact with me making me wetter that I already am, "look at you, so wet for me. So flushed, for me. Just for me!"

There is a sick way that he says the last part making me scared of him. His ocean blue eyes are sexy as they are scary. The uncertainty of not knowing what he'll do to me is scary, but I also know that he can't hurt me...he does love me. As much as I try to put on my big girl face, it drops and the tears start flowing. Logan studies me for a few minutes then leans in and licks away the tears, kissing my eye lids. This is when I realized that he just cuffed my feet on each pole of the bed, this way am bare before him. Though we are both naked, it's still embarrassing to have my self so vulnerable before him. Especially now that he's putting on leather blindfolds on my eyes.

"Don't cry my little sub, I promise I'll only bite for your pleasure," if I was pink earlier then am now red. Those words alone are assurances that he won't hurt me, he'll only pleasure me. He picks another clamp from the drawer next to the bed and clamps both my pussy lips separating them, defiling every ounce of self respect I had left.

The next thing I feel is a cold line being traced from my left cheek, to my neck, down to my chest, then it settles on my left nipple. Then another lone from my right cheek all the way to my right nipple, I feel a slight bite on my pebbled nipple but its over before it even starts. A cold substance is then placed on my navel before I know it, I feel Logans's tongue thrusting in my clït.

If I wasn't taped, I'd have let out a loud moan. He then goes on and thrusts three fingers in my throbbing center plunging rhythmically I'd have lifted my hips to match his movements, but he just had to clamp my feet making it impossible to move. Just when I feel a familiar knot forming in my lower belly, his presence disappears. I then feel him insert cold cubes inside my clït, and without any warning, he thrusts his cöck in me. I wince slightly at the pain but he doesn't even give me time to adjust, he just goes on and starts pumping. After a few two to three thrusts, am properly adjusted and the pain is soon forgotten replaced by immense and intense pleasure. Am not sure if it is the heat of my insides or the cold from the melting cubes but this is like the best sex ever since yesternight when I lost my virginity. Fuck! Am about to cum!  I mouth but am sure did not hear a damn thing I said.

"How are you so goddamn tight!" He growls, "hold it in a bit longer!"

I suck in air and hold in my orgasm. How am pulling off that is still foreign to me. I feel him grow bigger in me and I know he's also close. "CUM!" He barks frustrated.

The best orgasm I've ever had is finally out, how the sëx keeps getting better is still a wonder to me, but am not complaining. I feel the clamps on my püssy free and the foot clamps, followed by the tape and the nipple clamps and the hand cuffs then the blind folds. Contrary to my thoughts, the tape doesn't hurt when its removed, okay it does, but just a teensy weensy pain nothing I can't handle.

"Logan, I--"

"Sshhh, just say you'll quit that job." The tone he's using shows there is no room for argument despite the fact that it was a question.

"Logan I simply can't succumb to your wishes to be your pet, the sëx might have been bomb but that doesn't mean that my life will revolve around you," I stare at him and let him sink in the words.

"Will you work for me?"

Unlock the next chapter with ten votes :)