❤FOUR❤

"Mum, please, please don't leave me I love you." I say crying.

"You pathetic piece of shit! That's why your father left me. That bastard left me for not aborting you! I just wish I had duped you when I still had the chance!" She says as she grabs her belongings calls the fire department and then lights a fire.

I feel the flames getting hotter as I run from the pathetic house we were living in. The place where she has brought men every chance she gets, the place where my life has been nothing but a living hell. I look back dramatically and then run before the flames get to me.

I let the tears spill from my face as I get rejected, I just wish I could know what sin I had committed to the heavens to make them punish me like this. I take out a piece of clothing from my pockets and dry my eyes unsure of what to do and where to go next, I rush to the police station.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" The man in the blue uniform asks pointing at me with his lathi.

I blink at him once, then twice afraid of him hitting me, like all the male figures I have had in my life, I close my eyes ready for the blow, but it never comes and when I open my eyes again he is looking at me as if studying, or as if waiting for me to say something, then I recall why am here and the question I have been asked.

"Sir, my house got burnt..." I stutter out my words.

"You are from Brooklyn right?" He asks with pity in his eyes.

"Yes.. Sir," I tell him.

"Okay I will take you to a place where they will help you tomorrow, as of now you will sleep at my place okay," he says holding out his hand for me to take which I do and taking me to his place for the night.

I follow him knowing quite well that I will only stay with him for a short amount of time but, at least I won't have to heal any emotional or physical injuries.

❣❣❣❣❣present❣❣❣

I walk to the bed of Logan's apartment and land on the bed and let sleep take me, heavens know how long of a day it has been, and I cannot bear another argument today.

I hear Logan's footsteps towards his room and my breath hitches, I can remember all the memories we shared in this room and I can't help but wonder how many girls he has brought here after me. Hell, I wish I was as special as he made me feel but reality is am not, never was, never will be. But a girl can hope, right?

My mind races to my first time here, I was as amused as I should have been. I was still young, actually I was twenty and I naive, when he told me I was perfect just the way I was I was content.

I thought that he could give me the love my mother and father did not give me but I was wrong so damn wrong. I remember one time I even asked God to protect me from rejection by the only man I have ever loved, my first love, my first kiss. When he had brought me to his penthouse, I stared at it in awe, the grayish walls and matching sofas. The Titan Zeus television, the huge speakers and luxurious bathroom and closet, I had been amused that one man could have all this money.

Soon enough I adopted with his style of living, but he started being a control freak extra posessive jealous, he became a beast and the worst part is, he even hit me, knowing how afraid I am of bent hit. He made me leave when I told him my feelings, just like my mother had left, he broke me more than I had already been broken. But I guess, we were all broken from the beginning.

"Liz, am sorry for everything I did," he says interrupting my thoughts.

"What are you sorry for exactly Logan? Are you sorry because I loved you or because you kicked me out of your life? Or wait, you are sorry for using me... For your ridiculous plan right?" I ask him blinking back my tears. I wonna believe that he is just my past but he is here and he is real, in my present, and he keeps reappearing and repeating the same mistake.

"Look--" he starts his speech but I interrupt him.

"Logan it has been a long day, am going to sleep now. Save your vague excuses for later." I say as I fake snore.

"You don't snore Liz," he says softly with a chuckle but I don't reply to him since I am tired of everything.

"Shut up Tracey," I mentally yell at my best friend. I know she is right but I won't tell her that, I know accepting to cuddle with Logan is the worst idea ever but it only happens once in a life time.

I can feel him moving closer to me and holding my waist. At this point, my breath hitches on my throat but I still move closer to him. I let myself fantasize that maybe, just maybe this man could learn to love me, and maybe just maybe, things could go back to how they were. Just for tonight at least.

He cranes his head and places it in the crook of my neck, I feel his breathing slowly unsteadying and I turn to face him. I have a lot of questions to ask him but I want to savor this feeling for as long as I can, before I consult him, which is any minute now, before he kisses me, again.

"Why?"

❣❣❣❣

Howdie there romance lovers: as an official hater of Logan I want to remind you that I hate him so much; don't blame me he's the jerk here.

Secondly I just realized am terrible at cliff hangers😭😭😭🤧 more tissues please, but I'll try and improve.

Thirdly the part up there in italics is her past. So as you guys may have realized Logan and Liz already dated before and Elizabeth had trusted him with the secrets of her past before he shattered the trust time and again😭😭😭💔. So I might not include it in any of their conversations thats why I'll tell you inform of a story.

Also have a blast day ahead of you stay home and stay safe y'all love you😚😚💞

Vote, comment and share