❤SEVEN❤

The longest chapter of them; sit back relax and enjoy.... 3k+ words also last update of the week... I published four chapters contrary to my words but oh well..

"You lying little bitch!!!" Jasmine yells at me the moment I step in to our cube. One moment am standing by the doorway and the next am being yanked by my hair and being pulled down.

"Jas, what did I do?" I ask on the blink of tears. Am always on the recevieng end of a fight, I never ever raise my hand at anyone since I know the pain there. After all I spent my whole life being hit.

"You want to get adopted by Helena! She is mine!" She says breaking down into tears. I feel my heartache for my best friend, wow am really a bad person!

"Oh my god, I did not know that I will tell her not to adopt me," I whisper out. I know I was happy when someone asked for me, but I will not let my happiness come before my friendship. I will refute Helena and her handsome husband.

"Okay, thanks Liz you know I deserve them more than you do right..." She states as she gives me a hypocritical smile. I nod stiffly at her as she hugs me and starts telling me all about her dreams when she gets there. I listen to he ranting most of the day and night and finally doze off, not knowing what to expect for tomorrow.

❣❣❣❣❣present❣❣❣

I walk in my apartment thinking over and over again how much I have had to sacrifice for people who would never do the same for me. I think of the many times I put Logan's happiness before mine; his demands before mine; his life before mine, and what do I get in return? Lies. Fucked up lies!

I wonna cal him and ask him why but I battle against it. I pull out my phone and text Tyson a longgggggg heartfelt apology.

Me: am sorry about my grumpy ex😪

Don't judge me, that is the longest text I have ever sent to someone. And the most heartfelt at that, I mean what should I say promise to get him his job back? Am not gonna lie to handsome freaking Tyson for my own selfish gains.

Tyson: its okay already over it, just thought you should know tho. Trust me, I already got over it princess💞

For a moment I think of snobbing him, but since he has been so good to me, I decide against it.

Me: oh so we are at the heart emoji level now?🤭😏
Tyson: no, we are on the why did you get laid by another man apart from me level, I have been dying to do that 😜
Me: goodnight Tyson, let the bed bugs bite hard for that matter.

I don't wait for the ping instead, I start looking for weaknesses in my neighbors WiFi, and hack it. I log in to my gmail and decide to text Logan, but just before I can do it he calls me.

"Hey was just about to email you," I tell him trying to hide the excitement in my voice by the action of affection from him.

"Oh princess, I forgot you think about me when taking nudes, or texting your customers, mixing business with pleasure is bad for you Elizabeth, trust me on this one, also did he not see that you are marked property or must I get you a freaking tattoo of my name on your forehead!" He yells at me. I can literary feel the smpke coming from his mouth as he speaks, its kinda turning me on how jealous he is.

"Maybe you should marry me, you know put a ring on my finger! Not some goddamned hickeys! Maybe then they would set their boundaries! But I forgot the might Mr.Pauls does not get married, he doesn't even do relationships he'd rather watch people who love him walk away than fight for them, so maybe I'll give one of my customers a chance and see how much of men they can be, and I can bet a million dollars they'll be better than you. I need a real man not a demonstration of one!" I yell at him.