❤ONE❤

He always knew that I loved him. I still do, but that does not mean that I am going to give him the upper hand in my life, I will get my revenge even if its the last thing I do. You might think I am insane but this is a speech I have prepared for my ex boyfriend.

He thinks that he is so almighty it has been a whole year since he called me foolish for falling in love with him, he dumped me just because I loved him. Hunted me down so I would never move on from him.

I have been asking myself why every guy I date has been ghosting me after the first date and now that I have found out who is at fault, and am not allowing him to get away with that.

I will face Logan freaking Pauls, the same Logan and he will pay for what he did to my heart, my naive heart. I am not the same girl I was July twenty nineth when he left me. I am better and stronger.

"Elizabeth, for the a hundredth time go serve table six, don't keep the customers waiting, again!" Hank screams at me, I have been so caught up in my own thoughts that I forgot I was employed.

I did get a job at the cafe, and my boss Mr.Grumpy is always on my watch, I don't know why he despises me so much and I don't care as long as my paycheck comes in time. So yeah, I have to serve that table like ASAP.

I make my way through the spaces in between the mahogany tables and brown seats. The cafe is traditional themed and pretty appealing. Finally am at the furthest table, where my favorite customer is seated.

"Ty, how is my favorite customer doing," I ask as I smile a bit.

"Oh, Liz its been a hell of a day, do you have my special?" He asks grinning.

"Of course Tyson, creamy latte just how you like it," I smile.

"Is it as creamy as your skin?"

"Its even better," I say he has always been like that always flirting but he respects me and my work.

And he is damn handsome, he has this pale skin, muscular body, I mean I could pay to see him shirtless, kidding I don't have the money for that. This dirty blonde hair and emerald eyes, I could really kiss his pink lips if given a chance, but I can't why you ask, coz of Logan.

"I wish, your skin is perfect." There has goes with his cheezy pick up lines.

"Been nice talking to you, let me get back to the customers, fat Rihanna and lesbian Justin Bieber, won't give me peace with Mr.Grumpy you know," I tell him and he breaks into a fit of laughter.

Yes, they do look like a fat version of Rihanna and a female version of Justin Bieber. That's what makes this work bearable, nicknaming the customers.

"Your favorite cook coming up, Signorina Eliza," yeap that's our cook alright always flirting with me.

"Oh Kirill, where is Mia?" I ask, she is my new co worker, but she is always having sex, what with Italians and sex?

"She's in the kitchen, with Pilipo, so you have to attend her tables," Hank says. I don't even wonna ask who Pilipo is because I know I might judge him for allowing his Dick to do the thinking for him.

"Really, Hank? Why do you still keep her around when all she does is have sex and the one who does all the work," I say grudgingly I never get why he keeps her around when I am the one who does lol the work.

"The same reason I keep you around despite your rude character, you guys are affordable!" He says grumpily.

"Hey, where is my waitress?" A customer asks.

"She's cumming, assless Kim!" I say as I pass her. As if that's Mia's cue she cums literally, with a loud moan which comes out as a scream and I laugh as assless Kim and her dog glare at me.

"Can I get your order?" I ask my customer as I click my pen and flip my notebook.

"Can I get my Monday special?" He asks.

"What's special about you? Oh wait don't tell me I don't give a fuck! I will get you the stale bread and milkless coffee," I say as I walk past him. What am not gonna lie to the skinny Trump just to make him happy.

°°°°°Almost three am that day °°°

"Okay love of my life, am going home now," I tell Joel the only guy who makes my job bearable.

"I told you Liza, you know just what to say to make a sixty-year old man love you, but you all whites are just a pain in the ass, so am gonna pass." Jo says as he smiles at me showing me his almost falling out teeth, and I grin at him as I make my way out of the cafe.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣home❣❣❣❣

"Am not petting you Mr.Happy, you refused to tell me your secret about being so happy so now you ain't getting no petting," I tell my teddy and I snuggle into him.

I love that he is so fluffy and cozy, just like my apartment which apparently is a small bedsitter with one bed, a sofa, a fifteen inch television and speakers, and an inbuilt wardrobe although I still stuff my clothes in my suitcase.

Honestly, how do you arrange your clothes in a wardrobe? You should probably watch a you tube video, my best friend, and apparently the only person who tolerates my insanity says, I can see his invisible smirk and he says that statement.

"You know what happened the last time I used a you tube video to do something," I talk to my invisible bestie.

"That was when you messed up you hair trying to get it to a messy bun and draw you edges, that was hilarious," she says invisible laughing.

"Please don't ever tell anyone, it would be embarrassing to my reputation, and I would kill you, but even the last two times when I destroyed my amazing shirt just to get an off shoulder, seriously they make it seem so easy! When it is actually hectic, and impossible!" I practically yell at my self.

"Hey young lady, there are mails for you," she says as she knocks on my door.

"Mail lady, how are you?" I ask as I smile at her and take my mails, knowing well that those are mostly my ten months bills.

"Are you talking to yourself again?" She asks.

"Nooooo, who talks to themselves anymore, that makes them seem mad. Am talking to Tracy my best friend, you know, the one from Puerto Rico, I keep telling you about her, Tracy! Come greet my neighbor who does not know how to mind her own business," I yell.

"You don't always have to be so rude you know, no wonder you don't have any friends," she says walking away.

Yes I do not have friends but that's because am afraid of what will happen if I let myself make friends again?

What if they leave me? What if they push me away? What if am not enough for them... See, this is why I love Tracy, she'll never leave unless I tell her to, she's me, she's my subconscious.