❤ELEVEN❤

After a long afternoon and night, filled with pleasure, I am finally awake. The sunlight beams are wearing through the curtains hitting Logan's face making him look even more gorgeous than he already is, especially now that me made love....and he confessed his feelings for me. I realize he isn't awake yet but someone else is.

His huge dick is swollen in his boxers briefs, he groans out my name in his British accent, "Elizabeth," at this moment, I didn't even know if he was asleep or awake. Acting out of instinct, I let my slutty side come out and play. I slowly slide off the duvet from Logan's body licking my lips since am liking the view displayed in front of me.

I lean in and slowly slide off his boxer briefs freeing the new object of my amusement. I have never done oral sëx before but as they say, there is a first for everything. I lightly caress his length and my mind wanders to the pleasure it had brought me the previous night. I shudder at the thought as my panties began soaking, dang! I hadn't expected his mouth to be such a pro licking and teasing making my insides melt and eyes roll back due to the immense pleasure, I'll probably have to advise my kids to start having sëx as early as they can, its heaven on earth.

I shake off the thoughts and go on caressing his dick. I encircle both my palms on his girth since I am sure one wouldn't barge. I lean closer letting my breath fan him as the veins started pulsing faster than before. I watch as he grows even bigger if that's even possible arousing me even more. I lick the pink tip, caressing it with my tongue and sucking slightly. I smirk and mentally patting my back when I see the precum forming. I continue with my assault as Logan's breathe hitches and starts coming out in pants. I then start bobbing up and down, taking him in my mouth and since he's huge, I let my hands handle where he can't fit. I massage his balls and he let's out a frustrated groan.

"Fück Liz," he curses and I smile knowing am doing it perfectly. My inner sex pro is jumping up and down melting my insides with pride. He grows even harder in my mouth and curses then grabs me by my hair and bends me over. He lifts his shirt, which am wearing and with one powerful thrust, he completely fills me. He pumps hard and fast as he rubs my sensitive clit bringing me to the edge. Man I'd get used to morning sëx everyday...fück he might love me but Logan doesn't do weddings so there is no forever I'll just have to savor this feeling for as long as I can.

I feel my walls tightening around him and he growls growing bigger as he pounds inside me. "Mine!" He growls as he plants his seed deep inside me. Still panting, we both fall on the bed and he pulls me close to him kissing my temple. At this moment, if I die I'd say I have lived my life to the fullest.

I face him and muster up all the courage I can get and kiss him. He's shocked at first since I've never kissed him first but hey, today is full of surprises. He returns my kiss with as much vigor as I'd kissed him with making me shudder slightly and seconds later am aroused. In case you are asking yourself, no am not weird just a completely sëx starved human being.

"Fück Liz, I love you." I smile against his lips acknowledging his words. I don't say it back since am not ready, am not sure if he'll send me parking like the last time so I give him a sweet kiss. "Where did you learn to give head like that?"

"Was it bad?" I ask batting my lashes at him innocently, knowing well how that rushes blood to his dick.

"It was so fücking amazing." A sexy growl escapes his mouth and sends vibration all the way to my lil ma down there.

"Can I swallow the next time?" Smiling slightly.

"Sure whatever you want, love." He looks at me and gawks as the knowledge of what I've just asked sinks in. "Shit Elizabeth!"

I smirk knowing well that his filthy mind is imagining the scenario when am blowing him and swallowing his seed in my mouth. He notices the smirks and leans in close to me pecking my lips and murmurs something.

Before I can even take in the words, he pushes his fingers in me. I push out his fingers glaring at him, ignoring my currently throbbing cünt, and smile. I don't even know why am smiling, maybe its because junior is already poking my thigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shut the fuck up Elizabeth!" He growls at me. So after he made me cüm twice,we went out of the bedroom and he I requested him to let me go to work. This is what we are still arguing about.

"Logan! Just because we fucked doesn't mean am going to ignore my job at the diner!" Am practically yelling and I don't give a fuck as long as it sends the message home.

"Elizabeth, you can't even walk well! You know you are sore, am not even telling you to quit and just asking you to take the month off! I'll pay you if that's what it takes," I can't believe he'd suggest paying me to stay at home. What does he take me for! Money thirsty, technically am going to work for the money but am not taking a sitting at home and doing nothing allowance. Come to think of it, he's not paying me for sitting, he's paying me for sëx. He wants me to just sit around and wait for him to come home so I can please him or please MD am not even sure who is being pleasured.

"You want to pay me for sex! Logan!" I stump my feet on the white tiles of his kitchen. He walks slow steps towards me, closing the short distance between us and easily lifts me up placing me on the stainless white counter. I shudder a little when my bare ass meets the cold counter.

He then closes the gaps between our bodies leaning in to my ear, "Elizabeth, I want to pay to worship that amazing body of yours. Hell, any man out on those streets would pay to worship you. But that's not why I want you to stay at home. Is it weird that I want to keep you all to myself. Is it wrong that I don't want any other man to stare at what's mine? Tell me! Is it wrong that am even jealous of you looking at yourself in the mirror since I want to be the only one who looks at you?" The sincerity in his voice does not go unnoticed by me.

I mean forward and hug him, am not sure what else I can do in such a situation. I just know that I want to comfort him since he'd do the same for me. I peck his left cheek slightly and then pull away when he pulls me in for a bone crashing hug. I hug him back with the same vigor but then it starts to hurt and I try to pull back slightly but that only makes him tighten his grip on me. "Logan, it hurts."

He doesn't stop but crashes me further into him. I finally am able to lift off my face from his chest and stare in his ocean blue eyes, this time the pupils are enlarged he has this murderous aura around him. When he notices me staring, he pulls away as if scared.

"Elizabeth, am sorry," his voice comes out as gruff but he clears his throat. For a moment I think he's apologizing for nearly cutting off my air supply system but am wrong, "am sorry, but you are fired."

Hey my lovelies, I hope this chapter is as good as I intended it to be.

Please vote, comment and share.

PS; my love is always with y'all❤❤...