Chapter 7

⚠️Warning: Adult Content⚠️

Amanda

She said she was financially stable, but I didn't realize to this extent. The reality of my situation, though already obvious, hit me harder than it had before.

"I know it's big compared to your place," Cate states after the garage door closes.

"You could definitely say that," I look around before opening the back door to her car and taking out my laundry basket. I immediately start to follow Cate into her house, and eventually to her laundry room.

Her laundry room is probably about as big as my house. I look around the white walls with minor decorations and about three washers and dryers each. Two pairs on the smaller side, then one pair on the bigger side. Probably for blankets and sheets.

"How do you sort your laundry?" I look over at Cate. She is standing in about the middle of the room. Her posture suggests she's been there for longer than a comfortable second.

"I only really have darks," I look down into the basket, filled with greys and blacks, dark navies and reds almost spilling over the top. I walk over to the closest machine and dump everything in the basket into the machine. I place my basket on top of the washer next to it.

Looking around the room, I spot the detergent and within a few seconds, I have started the machine. I wipe my hands dramatically against each other and turn around to face Cate, a silly smile on my face.

"So, what do we do for the next couple hours?" Cate looks over at the door before almost running to close and lock it. For a second I'm confused about what's going on, but quickly realize what's on her mind.

She quickly walked up to me and stopped right in front of me. She slowly runs her fingers through my hair before resting her hair at the base of my neck.

"Can this be another session?" She asks, barely above a whisper. Her mouth is obscenely close to mine, unintentionally sending shivers down my spine. I smile before I realize and bring her top lip gently between my teeth.

"Absolutely," Cate brings my face closer to hers and kisses me with more urgency than I expected. I respond with just as much as to help her feel comfortable. I trail my hand down her body, eventually landing on her butt. She jumps and wraps her legs around my waist as her hands are now against the sides of my head, helping direct the kiss.

I move just enough to place her on the washing machine. The vibrations added to her pleasure. She moans quite excitedly into my lips before throwing her head back. I take that chance to move my dominant hand up underneath her dress and to the top of her panties.

She takes a handful of my shirt and breathes harder as an attempt to reduce the volume of her moans. I trail my kisses down her clothed body, soon reaching the end of her dress, which I promptly lift up to let my head through. A hand attaches itself to my head as I slide off her panties, revealing a very aroused scene in front of me. I entice her a bit more by kissing and licking her thighs around her core. Brief shudders and pressure against my head tells me when I've done enough teasing.

I bring my tongue up and through her arousal, trailing my hands up her back underneath her dress. The see-through material of her bra making it especially easy to peek my fingers underneath it. I can't help but pressure my nails slightly into her back.

I let my mouth do its thing against Cate's core. Her smaller frame shook, and her thighs clenched around my head. Her body is telling me it won't take much longer to get her off. I persist in what I'm good at long enough to feel her walls clench around my tongue while she proceeds to throw her head back and a hand against the dryer.

I help reorganize a tiny bit down there before reappearing into the open from underneath her dress. Her face is flushed but her toothy smile is all I truly notice. The sun hits her slightly sweaty brow and blonde hair in just the right way to accent her bright blue eyes. She tucks a strand of hair behind my ear before pulling me gently up to kiss me softly. I know she definitely tastes herself, especially from what she just experienced.

"Thank you," She rests her forehead in mine. "I'll pay you when we leave the room. My purse is out by our shoes," I pull away enough to where I'm just standing between her legs, the machine still shaking as my clothes tumble in it.

"Sounds good," I give her a wink. It felt right. It also helps add a bit of pink to her complexion, if you know what I mean.

"Well, I'm starved," she jumps off the machine and smooths her dress out. "Can I make you some lunch?"

"You made me breakfast, why don't I make lunch?" I kindly counter. Her composure ceases to change as she walks out, and I promptly follow.

"I never have anyone over, it would be my pleasure to," I can't argue with that. Over the course of the next hour, she made us lunch and we chatted the entire time about anything and everything.

I have a slight feeling in my gut that we are learning and sympathizing more than we should, considering our terms and previous agreement, yet I thoroughly enjoy our conversations, so I don't bother stopping them when they do happen to occur.

Considering all of this, I am glad we are getting comfortable with each other. In more of a sense than physical, at least for her. She gets pleasure, and I get conversation and friendship. Something I haven't had in a very long time, if ever. I honestly can't see how this could go wrong. She can be financially and erotically stable, while I can be in terms of friendship and conversation. I see it as a win/win honestly.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

Thank you so much for reading! Please consider commenting and voting if you enjoyed it!

Andrew is going to come into the picture more soon. And the plot will definitely thicken😂 not to be cliche. So look out for that!

Love You!!!
-R