Chapter 5

⚠️Warning: Adult Content⚠️

Cate

I need to see her again.

I wanted to see her the night after Andrew got home, but since he is home, I couldn't get away. Thank the heavens he has another business trip and will be gone for at least 4 days.

"I know I just got back from one. I'll only be gone for like four days, okay?" He kisses my forehead and smiles. I've never been glad he is leaving, so this is a new feeling.

"I'll see you soon," he finally walks out the door and leaves. As soon as he is out of the driveway and out of sight I immediately head to our room to get ready for tonight. She has the later shift, so plan to show up at around 10:30 so I can get a drink to help with the nerves before we head out and do our thing.

I decided on a more casual but shorter type dress. A shorter floral piece I bought on impulse one day. Mostly because I saw a young woman wearing one and wished I could pull the look off just like her.

Her departure couldn't come soon enough, anticipation filling her veins. As I drive towards the bar, anxiety wells in my limbs. I am both excited and nervous. I need to experiment more to figure out what will get me going with my husband for once.

I park my car next to her bike and head inside. I pull my knit cardigan over my front and grasp my purse. Yes, I am obsessed with knit cardigans. They are like my hoodies in a sense. I sit down at the bar and wait for Amanda to notice me. I put on my game face when we make eye contact.

"What can I get you tonight ma'am?" She slings a towel over her shoulder with a seductive look on her face.

"A dry Martini with an olive, please," she bites her lip and blinks, the smirk staying in place stubbornly.

"Coming right up," She turns her back to me to get the alcohol and mix it correctly before pouring it and setting down the glass in front of me. We make eye contact and she places the olive in my glass, the toothpick giving me the option to pick it up.

I definitely do and place the olive on her lips. She completely takes it in her mouth and eats it. I pick up my glass and take a drink of my martini, the strength of the alcohol giving me courage. I finished it quickly, making sure Amanda stayed close.

"Ready to get out of here?" I question. She nods her head and looks at her watch. Smiling, she places the towel on the bar and looks back up at me.

"Let me grab my stuff," she holds my chin gently between her pointer and thumb for just a second, but it's just enough to get me excited for the experiment. I follow her to her bike a few minutes later and we figure out where to go from there location wise.

"So you don't have to spend money, do you just want to go back to my place?" It would be better than the house and having weekly payments to a hotel. I could easily get caught if I do that.

"Yeah, that's probably the best idea," she verbally takes me through the direction to get to hers, then says for me to follow her just in case as well. It only takes a few minutes, and I find myself a tiny bit shocked. I had never seen this side of town before. I get out of my car and she gets off her bike.

"It's not much, but it's enough for just me," she smiles shyly as she unlocks the door. The secured travel trailer is small, but the necessities are here. Money must be tight for her, so that's probably the main reason why she agreed to this whole thing.

She sets down her bag and helmet on the table and I follow suit. She walks down a short hallway and into her room. I glance into the small restroom off of the tiny hallway before entering her room. She turned on the lights, which are just a couple table lamps strategically placed in the room. Her full sized bed has a few blankets and enough pillows. It honestly looks so comfortable.