c h a p t e r 1 7

Third

Saying that school that day for the gang was uncomfortable is a huge understatement. Jisung and Felix were actively trying to steer clear from the Vamp clan and the Werewolf Pack, for obvious reasons. They all wanted answers but they needed time to gather all their thoughts, which meant they had to avoid all contact with said people until the whole gang finished their meeting tonight.

Speaking of their meeting, the group was currently hiding in a random classroom, hoping not to break their streak of avoiding people. The twins and Violet were trying their best to help the other to stay as discrete as possible.

"Ok what's the plan, we can't be hiding forever from the people who could literally break our necks in a heartbeat. And I know for a fact that my sister and squirrel boy over there have something in mind since they've been glancing at each other every other minute. So now spit it out." Ray calmly stated taking a bite into his food glancing at the two people he called out.

Both Jisung and Adonai looked at each other and nodded, "Ok, so I called Ji this morning to assure myself that he was ok. And he called a meeting for after school, and that's it."

"So y'all down?" Jisung finished for Adonai with chomp on his carrot.

"I got nothing much to do other than homework, so I'll go. Besides, I'm trying to stay clear from the pact and I have my fair share of things to bring to this meeting." Felix shared with his friend, sweeping his hair back in the process.

"Adonai and I got nothing either, so we'll be there," Adonai stole Ray's sandwich and took a bite out of it, "Who are you to say I'm allowed to go. What if I was busy, then what. But yeah, I'm able to go to the meeting."

Jisung changed his glance towards the youngest and shortest member of their group, "You're the only one left V, you in?"

The tiny girl sat there for a while in silence before opening her mouth to respond, "Ummm, I have to take care of my little siblings today, mom and dad are out of town for who knows how long. I can't just find a trustworthy babysitter in such short notice. I really want to go, but under these circumstances, I don't think I'll be able to go." Her face looked down to her lap with a visible pout.

"Oh my god, the baby is sad! I repeat the baby is sad!" Adonai echoed and launched herself towards Violet, with the others following not long after.

Once everyone has composed themselves, they all laid on the floor looking up to the ceiling. How deja vu-ish they all felt, it seemed like they were best friends since the beginning of time, but that wasn't the case, they met like a month or two ago. The atmosphere was silent but it was comfortable and peaceful, well until...

"You know we can do the meeting at your house V," Felix began sitting up, "I mean think about it, you'll be able to make sure your siblings are safe AND you can be at the meeting and not miss any tea."

"Yeah, and we can go early and help you take care of them, and then once they fall asleep the meeting can begin. But, it's up to you dude." Ray finished off with a slight shrug.

"Wow, Lee Felix, that is the smartest thing I've heard you all day. Did you hit your head while trying to avoid the big bad wolves?" Adonai teased the younger, causing everyone to enter a fit of laughter.

"Ouch, dude that must have hurt," Jisung said rubbing Felix's shoulder as if he was comforting a wound.

"But back on topic, that's a splendid idea. Are y'all willing to come after school, well not right after school, yall can go like change and whatnot? Plus, the little ones are dying to see y'all. Sooo let's do it!" Violet agreed cheerfully.