c h a p t e r 2

Felix

"So you want to go to a party, on a full moon?" I ask the black cap-wearing-blonde, that I call my best friend, next to me. We were currently in the cafeteria eating lunch.

"Uh Yea, I mean how many full moons are we going to endure to end up with empty hands?! Plus,  you're way too much of a goodie-two-shoes. We're teenagers for crying out loud! Do something rebellious!" Jisung said while picking at the food his mom prepared.

"Hey!!! I'm offended!!!" I yelled, frowned, and then picked at my own packed lunch.

Jisung patted me on the back. "Hey, it's alright buddy. No need to be offended, you're just fine, I mean you're the biggest teacher's pet and the most awkward person in the city. You're just an ideal mate. "

"Woah, calm down, it reeks sarcasm. What time are we going, anyway?" I asked.

"Ok, so, the party starts at eight. So the plan is that we're going to show up fashionably late." Jisung explains.

"And exactly how late is 'fashionably late'?" I ask.

"Like," Jisung dragged the word a little, trying to calculate how long, "eight fifteen?" Jisung shrugged.

"Sounds good. Will I pick you up?" I ask already knowing the answer to my own question.

"You already know I don't have my drivers license. See, and that's why you are my best friend." Jisung smirks while he slings his hand over my shoulder.

"Technically, your driver's license was suspended. By your own mother, shall I add ." I fire back smirking at him.

"I'm so glad I have you. What would I do without you?" Jisung gets up and drags me with him to throw away our trash.

"Umm, many things. And they all end with you dying or dying of embarrassment," I replied while throwing away my own trash.

"Alright then."

~~~~~~

It was 8 o'clock when Jisung came over, on time may I add, something he doesn't do so often. He helped me explained the entire situation to my mom. She was so happy and agreed, only because she wants me to socialize more.

"Don't worry Yongbok. Your lovely mother is just relieved that you'll actually interact with more people than this blonde bush of a friend you have. just don't do anything stupid or get kidnaped, or get killed. But, it's you two so... I can't ask for much, I'm going to need to pray for a long time."

"Wow, mom...thanks I really appreciate it. Don't stay up late waiting, I'll be home around one-ish. And please, please, stop calling me Yongbok" I told my mom, completely done with her bullying.

When we finished, we went up to my room and so he can help me pick out my outfit.

"You know your mom's really mean. I'm like hurt." Jisung put his hand over his heart.

"She's just teasing you, she loves you like her own son. Anyway, I planned on wearing my black and grey hoodie with my light blue ripped jeans."

"Nope, wear the red flannel I bought you with the jeans" Jisung grabbed the red flannel from my closet.

"But I like the hoodie." I pout and hugged myself.

"Lix, I wore mine. So you have to wear your's, it's our matching thing. And we have to look nice, it's a party." Jisung insisted, pushing the flannel towards me.

"... but it is nice." I whine, all Jisung can do is sigh.

Jisung took a while to think of a solution.