A woman clad in fine fitted tailored suit struts towards the living area, her heels clicking over the polished marble floor, gaining attention from all the servants who work in 'Oh Mansion'. The lady walks with confidence, a relatively intimidating aura hugged her features from all sides making all the workers to bow down, terror enclosing each of their hearts.

She stops, just in front of the entrance of Kitchen signalling a woman clad in plain clothes to come forward. The maid's whole composure turns rigid as she nervously walks towards her Madam.

"Where is my Son Sulli? You know what don't answer! Pack your bags it's time you maintain some distance with my child"

Ms Sulli starts to panic, her heart hammering inside her ribcage, that she even found trouble in breathing.

She went down on her knees gripping her Madam's  legs begging her to not take her away from Sehun.

"Please Madam, Sehun has been a good child. It isn't his fault. He will become sad if he doesn't find me here"

Sulli has slapped hard. The workers gasped but Madam Oh was not satisfied at all, so she slapped again. She sneered at the kneeling woman as if she was some junk laying on the floor. Her features were marked with frustration and disgust. "He can manage on his own, but one thing is that he doesn't need people like you around him anymore. He will be taken to a boarding school and would be sent abroad for studies. He will come back after a few years to take over the company and would marry someone very renowned in business. I assure you his future is already planned and there will be no chance left for him to miss you. Who do you think you are?! I've been keeping you here only at my father in laws words and now he is not here anymore. You aren't needed here either, you will be paid fairly and then just get lost"

Madam Oh was not a person you would dare to lie but Sulli did anyways, a lot of times, but only for her little one, he little Sehun. Madam Oh was extremely cruel, a very disciplined businesswoman who works according to her values. She wants everything perfect and in order. Her Principles matter to her the most than her own Son's happiness.

"But Madam, please think about Sehun. He doesn't want to work as a Businessman. He loves arts, music, dancing. Please don't take those dreams away from him!"

Sulli cries begging to show some mercy. The workers seem to stare at her with remorse as they have no guts to speak in front of their Madam. They would lose their jobs if they dare talk back. They wanted to help the poor woman who have raised Sehun as her own child.

Ms Sulli has been Sehun's nanny since he was born. She has watched him grown into a glowing child who lives and loves everything around him, even his cruel mother and father who never gave him a second glance or paid him too much attention even on his birthday.

"It doesn't matter. He is our child and he will do as we say"

For Mr and Mrs Oh, Sehun wasn't a child but only an heir to carry on their empire and lead their bloodline. That Child was constantly controlled like some puppet by the hands of his own Parents. At last, Sehun's Grandfather noticed how his own son and daughter in law were treating the poor child and hired Sulli as his nanny. The Oh couple seem to not mind but who knews what was actually going in their evil minds.

Sehun was a lovely child, always loved by everyone around him. The workers who have been working here since even before he was born, have come to adore him like their own. Sehun would always rejoice like a free bird whenever his parents would be out on business trips, he would feel aesthetic like he won the world, just by their absence. He loved painting and singing, Dance was like his energizer that lifted his mood whenever he feels down, he would express himself the best through Dancing. His nanny Sulli made sure to take care of his needs, likes, dislikes, even though not being his real mother she was always beside him like a second skin.