“Wow” I sit up with wide eyes as the incredibly buff maniac driver stuck the landing.”That was awesome” I said with as much wonder and respect I could ever give to one human being.

“Amateur hour” Johnny snorts.

I gawk at him.

“I’m sure the fires are fake.” he adds, waving at the TV like it was broadcasting a bunch of lies.

I blink at him.

“I can do better!” Johnny says.

I scoff and face the TV again. I feel hands grip my chin and I’m forced to look at Johnny’s dazzling blue eyes. “I can” Johnny says darkly.

I make a slight chuckle in his face. “Sure you can” I grin at him.

“Hey! I flew the spaceship when we got our powers I’m sure I can do a messily car jump”

You flew the ship?” it was near impossible to hold back my laugh. “You know, there is medicine for people who suffer from delusions like yours”

“I was in NASA” then he pauses for a moment, “Well I washed out of NASA, but still”

“Washed out?” I give him a puzzled look. “To say I even believe you why’d you wash out?”

“Uh…” Johnny looks around for help or a distraction, “Better left unsaid”

“It involves girls doesn’t it?”

“Uhg, n-no-”

“It involves girls.” I confirmed smugly.

“It was nothing major”

“Were they models?”

“T-they w-”

“They were models.” I smile.

“Vick look, models are great but they don’t...I mean can’t-eh. You better, I-I-I mean, you’re better-eh, better looking!-”

“Victoria Secret?” I grin at him.

He blushes.

The great Jonathan Antony Storm blushes. I am loving this.

“Johnny its okay” I smile warmly at him. “It’s who you are and I’ve come to accept it.” When did I become so mature?

I stand up to leave but he stands and pulls me back.

“That’s who I was” he corrected, “Who I am now?” he looks down at me with scorching eyes, “Is someone different” he had a look of longing…but for what? Me?...Naaah…

OH MY GOSH I DON’T BELIEVE IT!” someone screams from the TV, disturbing our moment.

We look to see the red and black biker getting off his biker and looking at the camera.

“I don’t believe it” I whisper, my eyes glued to the screen.

DEADPOOL!!” A girl screeched behind the cameras. I dive for the screen and literally plaster my face against it.

“Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh” I repeated over and over, looking at the completely toned creature on the other end of the TV. “Deadpooooool” I think I’m going to cry.

“Oh hell no” Johnny said behind me.

I hear ruffling but ignore it. Deadpool was facing the crowd of screaming girls.