Marvel Dating Game Show

"Stupid Johnny" I zip down my dress. "Stupid Event" I rip out all my jewelry. "Stupid everything!!" I shove the dress off my body and just expire onto my waterbed.

I let out a loud breathe as I sink into the bed, my head was really hurting. Plus, when I'd finished my song I went off stage and couldn't find anyone.

Cap and Bridgette were nowhere to be found, David and Sarah became invisible, and Kevin vanished into thin air!

My own boyfriend wasn't there to keep me company! When I stepped off stage I was met by Reed, Sue and Tony. We talked for abit, but then when they mentioned there trip I zoned out and excused myself.

Lying there in my underwear I stare up a my blue hued ceiling, as I contemplate my life and how I got here for the 10 millionth time.

Knock, knock, knock

"Yeah!?" I call out.

"Vick? It's me Steve!"

"I'm not decent!" I call out, covering my face with my arm.

"Oh" he sounded flustered, damn 90-year old virgin, I chuckle to myself. "W-well, I just wanted to know if Bridgette was with you?"

"No!" I called out, lifting my arm slowly and angling my head at the door, "I thought she was with you?"

"No, I lost her halfway through your performance" I randomly grab a huge shirt off a chair and went and opened the door. "Which was amazing by the way" he added when he saw my face.

Only half my body was out the door as the other half was pale, white, and exposed.

"Thank you" I reply. "So you couldn't find her anywhere?" My mind went into conspiracy mode instantly.

"No," he said, "And trust me, I looked" his face turned solemn. "I heard Bucky and Sam talking about dibs and who gets to ask her out"

I laugh out loud, "Well she is pretty hot-"

"She's a child!" he screamed, repulsed.

"She's almost in her mid-twenties" I counter.

"Compared to me she's just a baby!"

"Everyone's a baby compared to you, I'm even a fetus!"

He pouts his face at me, gotta admit, Cap is smoking hot no matter what facial expression he takes.

"Oh! There she is!" I hear the excited screams of...men!?

I tilt my head down the hall and see a shit ton of guys fight one another to see me.

"Victoria!"

"Vick! Vick!"

"Vickyyy!!"

My eyes expand wide, "Oh shit" before I could close my door they were upon me like white on rice. Thank God Cap was there or the men would've bombarded my door and got into my room. He struggles with arms spread wide to hold the massive horde back.

"Steve move!" I hear a deep gruff.

"T'Challa?!" Cap calls out in surprise.

"Yeah T, back off, go after someone your own age!" Peter Parker says while trying to shove himself under people's feet.

"Uh...what is going on?" I asked, scared beyond belief as I tried to close the door but it kept getting stuck around someone's foot.

I was bombarded with a chorus of answers, but what I was able to make out was that I was amazing, I looked gorgeous, and neither Kevin nor Johnny was seen around me so everyone decided to make their move.