My Date With Deadpool

Uh, hey guys. Uhm, remember that time when I said Tony was crazy when he took me out? Yeah well, Tony is the sanest man on earth compared to the insanity that is Wade Wilson.

Like literally, the guy threw me out the window! And we were 50+ stories high! Why didn’t anyone warn me that a date with ‘Deadpool’ was so life threatening?

Plus Wade was taking the whole Deadpool thing to far. It’s all fun and games till someone (i.e. me) loses their life.

As soon as I’d shut my mouth on the issue of going out with ‘Deadpool’ the kitchen table practically went flying and slammed into the roof! Cap had to hold Reed down and tie his arms to the wooden chairs, which still didn’t try and stop Reed from reaching over, chairs on limbs, to strangle me. Talk about a scaring sight!

Tony on the other hand went completely ballistic! I mean, what’s his deal?

Tony just shot straight at Wade and they flew into the living room, destroying all sorts of things that I know Susan won’t be happy about. They tumbled and crashed out in an actually comical manner if not for the million dollar stuffed they were destroying.

Bring the whole place down if you want, but heck, do not touch the TV.

Sara was on the counter crying with laughter. The only thing that unsettled me was Johnny.

Johnny just slipped into a certain bone chilling silence.

He didn’t shout.

He didn’t curse.

He didn’t so much as talk or lift a finger.

He just stood there and stared at me. And his lack of overreaction made me sad, as I’ve said I’ve come to expect that from him. He slipped his hands in his pocket and walked slowly up to me, shaking in head in disappointment at me. He walked around the flailing and stretched limbs of Reed, Cap fighting for dear life to hold him down. When he was close enough he tilted his head down at me.

“Have fun” he said. Those two words nearly killed me. I fist my palms in anger.

I will not feel bad, this is not my fault. Screw you Johnny Storm!

“I will” I growl out deadly.

Johnny moves to walk passed me when Wade slides in and grabs my arm.

“Quick! Let’s go while he’s distracted” Wade tilts his head at Tony whom was smashed into the ground by the couch.

“How did you-?” I was shocked, that couch weighted a ton! The only person I knew who could carry it was Ben (which is the equivalent of four insanely strong men), and that was when I was sitting on it!

“You’ll go out with him over my dead body!” Tony yelled, breaking apart the couch.

“That can be arranged!” Wade cries back happily.

I looked at him stunned, “You’re crazy” I say.

“You have no idea” Wade says smugly.

Still holding onto my hand we race from the kitchen. “Victoria Howard you get back here now!” I hear Reed bellow.

I am in sooooo much trouble.

I look over my shoulder back at the kitchen, then I catch Johnny’s smug smile, his arms folded. And just seeing that, seeing him so confidently think I’ll have a bad night, made me resolve to do any crazy, screwed up and insane thing Wade has in store for me.