Pᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ

Jungkook's POV

"Well, you can say I told you so just in case you were waiting." I said to Taehyung who was watching Friends on Netflix.

"What're you talking about?"

"Jongsuk."

"What?" He asked, turning to me and immediately saw the red hickeys on my neck. "Don't tell me he-"

"He didn't, I stopped him." I said and he hugged me. Did he not forget he was mad at me? I touched his torso and he hissed in pain.

"What is that?" I asked slightly lifting his shirt, seeing and a big bruise.

"I kinda got drunk and got into a fight last night." He said and I sighed.

"Hyung stop moving." I told Taehyung while taking care of his bruise.

"I can't help it, it hurts." He said, pouting like a baby. "Why do we have to use rubbing alcohol?"

"Aren't you Mr. Tough guy?"

"I think if you just kiss it I'll feel much better." He smirked.

"Shut up and keep still." I laughed.

"Hyung." I called him and he looked up at me. "I'm sorry about what I said."

"It's okay." He said.

"No, it's not." I said, shaking my head. "I was just mad. I like being with you, I don't want you to leave."

"Aw, you know that I can't stay mad at you." He smiled. "But you still have to pay."

"How?" I asked before he attacked me with tickles and I fell over on the bed.

"N-no, please I- I said I'm sorry." I said, trying to get him to stop.

"I just wanted to hear you laugh." He said, showing me his boxy smile that made my heart flutter.

"I wanna take you out tomorrow." He said.

"Barely anywhere's open on Sunday." I reminded him.

"I have something in mind."

"Is this like a date?" I asked for clarification.

"That's up to you."

"Hyung, that doesn't help."

"Do you want it to be a date?" He asked.

"Do you want me to want it to be a date?" I asked.

"Bunny, date or not?"

"Okay, a date." I said and saw his face go red.

"Then it's a date. We'll leave at two." He said, leaning in to kiss me but I pulled back.

"You'll get your kiss after the date."

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Jimin asked, staring at my outfit in disgust.

"What? It's my favorite outfit." I said and he sighed going through my closet.

"Are you a fucking cartoon character? You have like twenty of the same white shirts." He sighed. "This your first date with Taehyung, change it up."

He went into my closet pushing past my all my white shirts and hoodies. Then he threw some clothes at me.

"Take off that disgrace of an outfit and put on that." He said and I sighed. Why is he more excited for this date than I am?

"Jimin, these pants can't fit." I complained, half way done putting on my outfit.

"Suck it in!"

"I can't suck in my thighs!"

"You're such a little bitch." He rolled his eyes and yanked it up.

"I can't breathe in these pants

"I can't breathe in these pants."

"Pretty hurts, get used to it."

"I should probably go. It's 1:50." I told him and he pretended to cry. "Jimin."

"No, no. I'm okay. Just so proud of you." He said, wiping away his fake tears. "No go." He said, pushing me out of my room and I knocked into Taehyung.

" He said, pushing me out of my room and I knocked into Taehyung

Well damn, he can just turn me around and f-

"Kookie." He said pulling me out of my thoughts. "First things first, you look hot as fuck and put this on." He said, holding up a blindfold.

"Umm.."

"Relax, nothing kinky yet. It's a surprise, you can't look until we're there." He said, tying it over my eyes.

"How do I go downstairs without falling." I asked before feeling him pick me up bridal style.

He carried me down the stairs and put me in a the car.

"This doesn't feel safe." I said and I felt him put on my seatbelt for me.

"Promise you'll have fun." He said before kissing my cheek.

-30 mins later-

"How long is it going to take?" I sighed, slightly lifting up the blindfold to see but he slapped my hand away.

"No peaking. Do I have to tie your hands too?"

"Fine, I'll wait."

"Good cause we're here." He said and I felt the car stop on a soft surface. Where were we?

He helped me out of the car and took off my blindfold.

Holy shit..