PART THIRTY ONE - LEARN TO GET ALONG

A/n: It's embarrassing how long I haven't updated this book because everytime I read it over I want to die of embarrassment but some ppl wanted me to update and I don't like leaving things unfinished soooo...💕

"You were kidnapped? What're you-"

"Just let me talk." He sighed. "The fire wasn't an accident. When you guys left, you didn't leave the stove on. Dad was caught up in something, did you know?"

"No." Jungkook shook his head turning to his mom, who kept silent. "Mom, you knew about this?"

"I-I don't know the full story, I just remember he borrowed money from some men when we were short on money and he said he had it under control. I didn't think much of it."

"Some men broke in asking dad for their money and I was upstairs I didn't know what was going on until one off them searched the house and grabbed me. He threatened to kill me—to kill all of us, but he said he'd spare our lives if dad gave up his own, a-and that's what he did."

"In front of you?" Jungkook asked.

"No, they had already taken me away." He mumbled. "They didn't really do anything to me,  they trained me to collect money be deliver drugs. I'm not really sure where they kept me, cause it was really dark."

"How'd you get out?"

"There was a guy, a new guy I never saw before. I don't know who he was but he fed me, he left the door unlocked and I got out."

"We need to go to the police station."

"Tomorrow? I just wanted to see you again. Can we just please...can I just stay here for the time being. Please."

"Aright, I'm just glad you're back." She pulled him in for a hug. "Now that you're back we can have a celebration!"

"We don't have to-"

"We have to!" She grabbed her bag. "I'm going to go shopping, I'll be right back."

"I'll go fix up your old room." Jungkook ran upstairs while, his mother ran out the door, leaving Taehyung and Beomgyu staring at each other.

"Hi." Taehyung awkwardly said.

"Hi." Beomgyu smiled softly. "So, you're Jungkook's...boyfriend?"

"Mhm." Taehyung blushed, still adjusting to the fact that Jungkook was his official boyfriend.

"And you live here?"

"Uh, so you see were supposed to be step brothers but my dad turned out to be a homophonic asshole so they ended up not getting married and I stay here because my dad doesn't want me with him."

"O-okay?" He mumbled, still a little confused. "Where do you sleep?"

"So, you and Jungkook are like serious? Are you guys really close?"

"Of course." Taehyung smiled brightly.

"Well, try not to get in my way."

"What?"

"He's my brother and I haven't spent time with him in six years and ever since I got here you've been attached to his hip."

"Well, he's my boyfriend so-"

"Yeah, I got that the first time but I wanna spend time with him today and I don't want you getting in the way."

"Alright." Taehyung sighed. "Alright, I get it, I'll give you your space."

Taehyung in fact did keep his word and he managed to stay away from Jungkook for the whole day even if every second was torture. It did have him thinking, maybe  he is too clingy with Jungkook. They go to school together, live in the same house and sleep in the same bed, even if they weren't talking Taehyung would just stare at how beautiful Jungkook was. Maybe he really should give Jungkook space.

"Tae, what're you still doing down here?" Jungkook asked when he saw Taehyung nodding off on the couch.

"I was watching a show." He chuckled, shutting the TV off. Taehyung was actually planning on sleeping on the couch.

"Come to bed." He frowned, pulling Taehyung off the couch. "Where have you been all day? We're living in the same house, and I barely saw you today."

"Don't you think we spend too much time together, Bun?"

"Well, I wouldn't say too much. We were supposed to be step brother and now that we aren't I just...I like not having to hide with you or pretending my feelings aren't there."

"Oh. I haven't been too clingy, I know how I can get sometimes. It can be overbearing. I'm always touching you and calling you pet
names and practically drowning you in compliments."

"Where's this coming from?" He pulled him closer. "I like those things about you."

"Yeah?" Taehyung smiled.

"Yeah." Jungkook giggled. "You're my boyfriend, of course I want to do all those things with you. So can you please come to bed so we can cuddle?"

"Isn't your brother in there?"

"Yeah, we're watching a movie, you can join."

"I don't...I don't think so. It should just be the two of you, you haven't spent time together for a while, I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, you'll see me first thing in the morning." He smiled kissing Jungkook's forehead.

"What happened?"

"Tae's being weird." Jungkook pouted, sitting on his bed.

"Weird, how?"

"He's being all insecure about spending too much time with me. He's never been insecure about anything. I wanted to cuddle and he just..." Jungkook shrugged. "He kinda turned me down. I think I did something to upset him."

"You didn't." Beomgyu sighed. "I told him not to get in our way."

"What—Why would you do that?"

"I'm just...Jungkook I just came back and found out you're gay. Before I knew you'd eventually have a girlfriend or whatever but now I'm sharing you with another guy who literally lives with us."

"Sharing me?" Jungkook asked in confusion. "He's my boyfriend, you're my brother. It's completely different."

"I expected to come back to you and mom, that's it. Now some other guy is here, he's always going to be here. If he didn't live here, I wouldn't care."

"Who do you think was keeping me company this whole time? If it wasn't for Taehyung, I'd be all by myself. At least give him a chance, he's a good guy."

"Well, I don't like him."

"Too bad. We're going to hand out—all of us. And you're going to learn to get along, okay?"

"Doubt it but sure." He shrugged.

A/n: Terrible chapter I know but I haven't updated in such a long while that I forgot half the plot🧍🏽‍♀️ I'm going to start putting aus and ffs on twitter so if you want to see those(I haven't uploaded it yet) my account is @kyles_myg

Thanks for so many reads and votes y'all are insane🥺💕