Pᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ - ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ

Taehyung's POV

"I'm pregnant."

"And what do you want me to do about that?" I asked her. Why would she come to my house after everything to tell me she was pregnant—which may or may not be true.

"It's yours." She said, catching my full attention. I didn't believe her.

"What fun do you get out of messing with me like this? We're done and I'm with Jungkook now so leave us alone."

"I'm not lying!" She shouted while tears ran down her cheeks. "My parents kicked me out, you're all I have."

Tzuyu was an annoying bitch and she messed around with my life but she's still human. At one point I actually had feelings for her until she changed. So, out of the little kindness I had left in my heart for her, I let her in.

"So, when are you getting an abortion?" I asked, not thinking before I spoke.

"Hyung." Kookie said, hitting my chest.

"I'm not doing it." She said.

"Do you need money or something?"

"No, I'm not doing it because I want to keep the baby." She said, rolling her eyes.

"I don't think you've thought this through. We're still in high school." I reminded her and she just shrugged as if this was nothing.

"We're going to be in college next semester." She said with a smile. This woman is a psychopath.

"Tzuyu, you'd be a terrible mother." I scoffed.

"And you'd do better than me. All you know how to do is walk out on people." She laughed.

"All you know how to do is treat people like shit." I scoffed.

"Why am I the monster all of a sudden?" She asked as if she was the victim here.

"You told my dad about me and Kookie even though you knew how he felt about gays. He hates me and it's your fault. You tore the only family I had left away from me. You know how much you hurt me?"

"You hurt me too, Taehyung. We were dating and believe it or not, I loved you but the only person who was on your mind was Jungkook. You didn't even talk to me about it, you just left!" She said, getting angrier by the second.

"You never loved me." I mumbled.

"I did but you were too caught up with someone else to notice."

"So were you!"

"Did you even love me in the first place-"

"G-guys, we're getting off topic. This is about you being pregnant, it's kind of a big deal." Jungkook jumped in.

"Shut the fuck up, this has nothing to do with you!"

"Listen bitch, I will-"

"Okay, okay." I stopped them before Jungkook ate her alive. "He's right. You should stay in the guest room and when Kookie's mom is here, I'll explain everything."

"I don't want to stay, no one wants me here." She said. Damn right, I don't want her here.

"Either here or the streets." I said. "Choose."

"I wish I fucking die in child birth." She mumbled.

"Don't say shit like that." Jungkook said.

"Why not, I'm not wanted." She sighed before going to the guest room.

"You can't be so hard on her." Jungkook told me.

"I know." I said, leaning on his shoulder. "This is just too much."

Jungkook's POV

"I don't know what to do anymore, everything's falling apart." He sobbed.

"Hyung, everything's going to be fine." I said and he shook his head.

"Taehyung-ah, look at me." I said and he sat up, wiping his tears.

He looked into my eyes trying his best not to cry again. I hated seeing him like this this, he was broken. All Taehyung ever deserves is happiness.

"I'm still here, you have me." I said and a small smile formed on his face.

"Promise won't leave me?" Taehyung asked, not having the strength to look at me.

"Hyung." I said and he looked up at me. "I promise." I said before kissing his cheek and his face turned red.

"Y-yah!" He said pushing me away to hide the fact that he was blushing.

Damn, he makes me so happy.

Nothing but stepbrothers || Taekook ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें