Pᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ - ᴅᴀᴅ

A/n: If you're still reading this, that's crazy 😹 But thanks for waiting, voting, commenting and thanks for 24k reads🥺  I'm finally back, and for everyone who asked if I'm okay, I'll be fine : )

Third person POV

"I'm not going anywhere with you." Taehyung said to his dad, who offered him to come back home. Of course Taehyung had no interest in going anywhere with that man after the way he was treated.

"I know I was a bit harsh on you-"

"A bit? You left me and I didn't know where you went. What if Jungkook's mom wasn't kind enough to let me stay with her? I'd be out on the streets. I was even thinking of.." Taehyung's voice faded away and he let out a sigh, not wanting him to know everything.

"You were thinking of what?" His dad asked.

"Nothing! It's not like you'd care if anything happened to me." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Why would you even come today of all days?"

"Jungkook invited me here." He said, making both Taehyung's eyebrows raise in shock because why would he want him here?

"Kookie hates you." Taehyung said, trying to keep in his laugh.

"I know but the reason he called me down here is because.." Hyunsoo stopped for a while before speaking again. He didn't want Taehyung to get hurt, he just wanted him home. That's why he said.. "He didn't know how to tell you that he didn't want you living with him anymore."

"What? Jungkook wouldn't do that." Taehyung scoffed.

"You have to believe me, he's been coming to my house everyday begging me to take you back. He didn't have the heart to tell you." Hyunsoo said in such a convincing and manipulative way, Taehyung was questioning his trust in Jungkook.

"Jungkook's my boyfriend." Taehyung said, angering his dad at the fact that his son had a boyfriend. "He's been the most supportive person in my life, I trust him more than I've ever trusted you."

"Taehyung you don't know what love is. You can't love a f-"

"Can you stop with that fucking word?" Tae sighed, getting fed up with his dad's behavior. "I'm not going anywhere with you. And you couldn't be at least said happy birthday."

"Happy-

"Too late." Taehyung said, walking away and slamming the door in his face.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked as soon as he saw Taehyung.

"Yeah, he just told me happy birthday." Taehyung shrugged it off with a smile and continued having fun with his friends for the night.

"Bunny, did you tell my dad to come?" Taehyung asked as soon as they were together alone, cleaning up party decorations.

"Yup, I had go to his house more than once." Jungkook sighed. "But I wanted to make you happy. I don't know much about being a good boyfriend, but I'm trying. D-did I do well?" Jungkook asked, making Taehyung smile softly.

"You're the most extra person I've ever dated." Taehyung snickered. "You threw me a party, inviting all my friends, you baked my favorite cake, got my dad to come and gave me a dog."

"I wanted to make you happy. I don't like it when your sad." Jungkook pouted. Taehyung pulled him closer, kissing his forehead.

"All you need to do is be with me and I'll be happy." He said, making Jungkook blush, hiding his face in Taehyung's chest.

"You're so cheesy." He mumbled, before they heard someone banging on the front door, causing both of them to jump. Taehyung peeked through the window, afraid to see his dad again. Instead, it was Jimin.

"It's Jimin." Taehyung told Jungkook before he opened the door.

"I-I messed up." Jimin said, hysterically crying, struggling to get words out his mouth.

"Jimin, what happened?" Jungkook asked with furrowed eyebrows, letting his best friend in.

"Y-Yoongi, he.." Jimin stopped taking a deep breath, trying to control his tears. "H-he broke up with me and it's my fault."
.
.
.
.
.

Look at Taehyung's new hairstyle 🙈

A/n: There's going to be more Yoonmin in the next chapter. Aaaand... does anyone wanna be my online friend cuz I'm too shy to talk to people ;-;